104 replies to this topic

#1 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

Hey guys its been a while since I made a thread and I've been doing a little thinking, there are a few guns that I wish companies would manufacture.

Firstly I want GoG to Re Release the Shocker at a $500-$600 Price Range. Shockers were the shit and if they could release a full featured Shocker at that price point they would make a killing. A mid end gun with those features and performance would be insane.

Secondly I hear that Empire has bought up the Impulse patent when Smart Parts went under, if Empire could release a highend poppit based off the 09 Impulse design for a $800-$1000 price point we would have a winner a serious winner.

Also I want PE to release the DC2 Nexus Cocker that thing is hot as hell I love old OG guns like that they have class and character.

Lastly I want to see Dye make a legit whole hearted effort into making the NT a success I think the design is good and just needs a few steps to make it better and clean up a few issues and wham, you have a sexy marker with a small profile and shoots money.

Anything you guys want to see made?

Edited by bigx, 28 September 2012 - 09:42 PM.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#2 madsnipes

madsnipes

TechPB's Jailbot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,043 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

actually, im pretty sure that KEE also owns the patents for the shocker

#32 "Dusty" of the Devil Dogs. Give us a like if you want - Devil Dogs Paintball

TechPBsig_zpsbc0cb057.jpg

#3 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,299 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:43 PM

That mystical $500-$600 gun with all the bells and whistles is called an Alien Invasion. (or the Hostile Rogue for you spool guys out there)

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#4 AceComets

AceComets

Low-Ball Extraordinaire

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,581 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

Also I want PE to release the Nexus Cocker that thing is hot as hell I love old OG guns like that they have class and character

Don't get me wrong. A release of a Nexus private label gun would be cool, with the milling and everything, but I don't think a Nexus autococker will do anything. I don't think enough people are interested to truly do a re-release. People may say they'd buy it, but when it's released they might be hesitant because, to be honest, cockers are obscelete. they shoot well, but they don't shoot AS WELL (in my opinion) as a lot of the guns that have been released in the last 4 or so years...even low end guns in my opinion.

I will fucking cut you AceComets, I will cut you like....paper with......scissors?

Ace's Feedback Ace's Mod App

#5 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

Also I want PE to release the Nexus Cocker that thing is hot as hell I love old OG guns like that they have class and character

Don't get me wrong. A release of a Nexus private label gun would be cool, with the milling and everything, but I don't think a Nexus autococker will do anything. I don't think enough people are interested to truly do a re-release. People may say they'd buy it, but when it's released they might be hesitant because, to be honest, cockers are obscelete. they shoot well, but they don't shoot AS WELL (in my opinion) as a lot of the guns that have been released in the last 4 or so years...even low end guns in my opinion.

i owned 2 Nexus DC2's and they out shot most of my modern guns in speed, smoothness and efficiency... the only downfall for me was the size/weight and lack of factory replacement parts... cockers may be an old design, but they can still hold their own against any modern electro...

that being said, PE, and Jack Wood, said they would never re-lease a cocker, as there just isnt enough interest int he sport... and also because the price of a DC3 would be close to, if not over, 2k....
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#6 drg

drg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:32 AM

i owned 2 Nexus DC2's and they out shot most of my modern guns in speed, smoothness and efficiency... the only downfall for me was the size/weight and lack of factory replacement parts... cockers may be an old design, but they can still hold their own against any modern electro...

Agreed, seems a lot of youngsters don't remember how hard cockers rocked. The downfall was the fairly finnicky and un-integrated design (which at the time was a good thing as it spawned a huge aftermarket industry).
Keep your pump hand strong!
PUMPPB.COM TIGHTSTICK - Custom LAPCO 1-piece underbore barrel! SALE!
PUMPPB.COM - Pump paintball forums
HawaiiPB.com - Paintball forums for the state of Hawaii
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos

#7 HU Soldier

HU Soldier

Say Chesse!! your about to get Painted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:33 AM

I thought DLX owned the shocker patent?

#8 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,627 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

Tippmann needs to make a 25BPS full auto C3, and not make 90% of it from plastic like last time.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#9 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

This. Everyone on TechPB seems to be on this "DC2 iz teh best eva" bandwagon. Even if they did release them, who would actually put out $2000+ for one? I know there's a few die hard cocker fans, but not nearly enough to consider a re-release.

I think that a more modern version of the Autococker might be cool. Something like the Autorocker, but simplified and with a strong company behind it.

#10 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:12 AM

I am a fan of cockers from a sheer asthetic and class standpoint. I like having guns that are not seen every day. At any given moment you will see G6Rs Egos Geos Timmys and DMs at a field. I like being different and if that means mowing faces with a 15 year old brick which just so happens to be SAF then so be it. :wub:

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#11 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,835 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

I thought DLX owned the shocker patent?

I'm pretty sure DLX was an offshoot/working with smart parts to make the Luxe. Plus, the original shocker design is slightly different (if very similar) to the Luxe, so who knows what the patent covers.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#12 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

I am a fan of cockers from a sheer asthetic and class standpoint. I like having guns that are not seen every day. At any given moment you will see G6Rs Egos Geos Timmys and DMs at a field. I like being different and if that means mowing faces with a 15 year old brick which just so happens to be SAF then so be it. :wub:

And you'd pay $2000 for one?

#13 Woodyballer29

Woodyballer29

Brass Eagle Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Tippmann needs to make a 25BPS full auto C3, and not make 90% of it from plastic like last time.

I have and I always will be a Christian Baller.
My setup: Because I'm a bad*** Tippmann 98 custom with a shake and bake and two 20oz C02 tanks. Be jelly!

#14 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

I've been saying this for awhile now, but Dye needs to make a poppet valved marker. A poppet with a UL frame, and all of Dye's other features would be amazing if you ask me. It would be kinda like a ul framed viking, but more streamline and much, much lighter. Which imo is perfection. I know they can do it, it's just a matter of time I think.

I'd also like to see CCM do a few runs of mechanical (or even electronic) T2s, or 6.5s... They could do a limited run of those and make a killing.

Planet Eclipse and Dye are two companies that haven't ventured into the pump scene as of recently. I think a nice pump from them would be cool to see also.

I'd also like to see different milling on the next luxe.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#15 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:55 PM

I've been saying this for awhile now, but Dye needs to make a poppet valved marker. A poppet with a UL frame, and all of Dye's other features would be amazing if you ask me. It would be kinda like a ul framed viking, but more streamline and much, much lighter. Which imo is perfection. I know they can do it, it's just a matter of time I think.

I'd also like to see CCM do a few runs of mechanical (or even electronic) T2s, or 6.5s... They could do a limited run of those and make a killing.

Planet Eclipse and Dye are two companies that haven't ventured into the pump scene as of recently. I think a nice pump from them would be cool to see also.

A Dye poppet like you described would be sick.

#16 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

A Dye poppet like you described would be sick.

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes So much Yes

#17 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

Luxes are already basically spring modded shockers in a fancier shell. So you won't see a re-release of the shocker.

#18 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,627 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

I've been saying this for awhile now, but Dye needs to make a poppet valved marker.

The NT was released in 2010.

Posted Image

#19 newwestswag

newwestswag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:38 PM

I've been saying this for awhile now, but Dye needs to make a poppet valved marker.

Posted Image

lol :D

#20 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

^ I knew someone would say something like that lol. I'm talking about a stacked tube poppet, not an inline poppet like the NT :dodgy:.

Next someone will come in here saying, "Dye already made a poppet you idiots, they made an angel and an autococker!". I'm actually surprised that comment hasn't been made yet. It usually appears when this topic comes around.

Another Marker I've been thinking about recently is the automag. The patents for the automag expire in March, meaning it's possible that someone might buy the patents and start building mags again. I can only hope.

Edited by SOUP, 29 September 2012 - 02:40 PM.

---Indiana Baller---

#21 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

Posted Image

sigged.

#22 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,681 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

I want my beloved angel back :'(
I'd love to see them make a stacked tube, or "flat" tritube platform NOT based off the fucking a1 platform.

Another thing I wanna see is a reserection of the famed PM series :P

But for sure I wanna see a Dye poppet.
109.gif

#23 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,835 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

Luxes are already basically spring modded shockers in a fancier shell. So you won't see a re-release of the shocker.

Sort of. While the Luxe is essentially a next gen Shocker, the only Luxe with a stock engine spring is the 2.0, and that's not a full engine spring, just an anti-FSDO spring. To get a legit engine spring, you still have to get a bolt that'll take the spring (or mod the bolt yourself), and pick up a Rhino spring for the gun.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#24 Space-Invader

Space-Invader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

Wow I had never even heard of "hostile" or the "rougue" I just searched images and WOW it looks awesome! It's like a macdev drone with the same reg-trigger-guard idea that the vapor has
Proud Christian Baller- Phillipians 4:13
Soccer and Paintball are BANGIN like a BISQUIT
Reppin for the Dope Fresh Nation SAAN!
The one and only Shadow Alchemist - *FMA*

#25 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

Agreed, seems a lot of youngsters don't remember how hard cockers rocked. The downfall was the fairly finnicky and un-integrated design (which at the time was a good thing as it spawned a huge aftermarket industry).

How hard they did rock doesn't mean shit if they're gonna re-release them. Hell, the shoebox shockers rocked back in the day too. But who the fuck would buy one of those if it was re-released at it's old price? A PE Etha probably works 10x better, plus it's cheaper and smaller.

Cockers are too big, too heavy, have too many things that can go wrong, required too much fiddeling to even compare to newer guns in the eye of the common paintball player that just wants something that's small, light and shoots paintballs at 300fps.

10 people who still shoot cockers and love them aren't enough by even a microscopic amount to make them come back in full force. Regardless on how good they were, they're outdated, it's a fact.

#26 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

I like the way you think :tup:

Working NT would ne awesome too.

#27 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,681 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

I like the way you think :tup:

Working NT would ne awesome too.

Not going to happen, based on all the hate the original NT got, it basically ruined any chance of making profit on later models. The NT11 had quite alot of improvments on the original and they were changes that really made a difference in the performance yet people still labeled it as garbage, why? Because of the horrible reputation the original achieved. The NT11 was amazing in my eyes, I played with one for a full day, and had no issues at all! My one gripe was that the maintainance was alittle finicky but other then that it was wonderfull :). I wish they brought back the NT series but there really aren't alot of people willing to pay for something that was such a dissipointment in the past :(
109.gif

#28 The Inflicted

The Inflicted

⊥ɥǝ Iuɟl!ɔʇǝp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:49 PM

I want to see a Tippmann-type blowback feeding from a destroyer-style drum magazine that actuates off of blowback gas like a cyclone.
As the drum rotated, the outer rim would refill itself from the center. Or, close off the center and you can shoot 20 first strike rounds.
Cosmetically, it could resemble an SMG-22, minus the belt.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:58 PM

I don't know what the hell that is but I WANT ONE!

Posted Image

#30 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

If the shocker was re-released in the $5-600 price range it would have to come with a nice trigger, ASA, reg, feedneck, sprung bolt, and nice board to even compete. It would also probably have a composite frame and parts to get down to that price. Even if someone did pull it off the thing would be bashed to hell for having crappy efficiency and the composite parts.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#31 AT3256

AT3256

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

Wow I had never even heard of "hostile" or the "rougue" I just searched images and WOW it looks awesome! It's like a macdev drone with the same reg-trigger-guard idea that the vapor has

My Rogue brings all the boys to the yard.

But then it blows an ASA O-ring.

#32 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,627 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

I think its part of Tippmanns self defence or police line.

#33 Woodyballer29

Woodyballer29

Brass Eagle Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:20 AM

I would love to get one of those Tippy's!
I have and I always will be a Christian Baller.
My setup: Because I'm a bad*** Tippmann 98 custom with a shake and bake and two 20oz C02 tanks. Be jelly!

#34 The Inflicted

The Inflicted

⊥ɥǝ Iuɟl!ɔʇǝp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

I think its part of Tippmanns self defence or police line.

The SMG-22?
Really just an overpowered air rifle that runs on CO2.
I don't think it has any practical purpose; it's just a fun gun for shits and giggles.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UbOCyMEFhyo

Tippmann also used to make real firearms- scale models of 30 and 50 cal machine guns scaled down for .22
Also no real practical purpose there, just fun for collectors and shooters.

#35 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,105 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:01 AM

sorry i can't hear you over the sound of how awesome i am:

Posted Image
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#36 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

Mill a >$300 gun like a vapor so us poor folks can have the sexiest gun ever.

#37 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

I'm sure they could do that for you... if they left the internals out and included a board that was non-existent. :D

Other markers that need to be made (or re-made) is the AKA vikings. Before AKA tanked they had something called the Evil-M, which was supposed to be a stacked tube viking. AKA stopped making markers right around the time those would have been released. It would be cool to see a factory Evil-M, some people are buying the Blank bodies and custom building their own, Which are all extremely cool btw.

I think it would be cool to see the viking design re-appear, with the three tube design. Vikings are still some of the most efficient markers around, getting around a case per 68/45 fill, Which was unheard of in 2003- 2004.

---Indiana Baller---

#38 Jaccen

Jaccen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

The potential for wrapping stuff around an Automag valve is pretty limitless as the number of custom 'mags reflects. If someone could expand on Flatliner's sear tripping technique (ie. ED Mag) or shoe-horn the valve into a unibody things might get real interesting.

#39 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

The potential for wrapping stuff around an Automag valve is pretty limitless as the number of custom 'mags reflects. If someone could expand on Flatliner's sear tripping technique (ie. ED Mag) or shoe-horn the valve into a unibody things might get real interesting.

I want them to just re release mags in general.

#40 K1NGofTH3farW3ST

K1NGofTH3farW3ST

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

Comeback of the g-tek train!!!!

#41 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

AKA didn't really "tank", they just aren't/weren't allowed to assemble markers while Smart Parts was around. AKA still makes all their regs and stuff.

#42 nighthunter

nighthunter

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

If the shocker was re-released in the $5-600 price range it would have to come with a nice trigger, ASA, reg, feedneck, sprung bolt, and nice board to even compete. It would also probably have a composite frame and parts to get down to that price. Even if someone did pull it off the thing would be bashed to hell for having crappy efficiency and the composite parts.

Have Lurker make the Bolt engines... Efficiency problem obliterated... B)
Also, as to the stock parts..... Look at the 09 Shockers: they weren't entirely perfect, but they were tournament ready and had relatively nice parts. All one would need to be competitive with other midends would be a purging asa and nice reg.
I think that would be easily do-able for sub-$600 without composite parts.

nighthuntersig_edited-1.png

Using a gun that's been hardly maintained and tossed from person to person more than a village whore is hardly a fair way to compare the marker.

#43 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,681 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

Have Lurker make the Bolt engines... Efficiency problem obliterated... B)
Also, as to the stock parts..... Look at the 09 Shockers: they weren't entirely perfect, but they were tournament ready and had relatively nice parts. All one would need to be competitive with other midends would be a purging asa and nice reg.
I think that would be easily do-able for sub-$600 without composite parts.

I agree, my agreement plasters the walls with agreements, I can't stop agreeing!
109.gif

#44 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

Gentlemen I have created a monster with this thread the possibilities are limitless.

#45 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• 13,932 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

Posted Image

the only thing that is awesome is that bit of artwork i created on the back of that loader

#46 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

I want the $250 range to heat up, and I hope the Zenith X2 answers my prayers. I mean how hard would it be for Proto to add a metal feedneck and ON/OFF ASA? That would make it a no brainer over the eXTCy. The eXTCy would have a lil bit better and waterproof board, thats pretty much it.

#47 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,681 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

I want the $250 range to heat up, and I hope the Zenith X2 answers my prayers. I mean how hard would it be for Proto to add a metal feedneck and ON/OFF ASA? That would make it a no brainer over the eXTCy. The eXTCy would have a lil bit better and waterproof board, thats pretty much it.

Because alot of people wouldn't see the point of the REFLEX, most people think its just a rail with a metal feedneck and on/off, it obviously isn't but i guess dyes afraid of creating another PM8.
109.gif

#48 DamianE

DamianE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:38 PM

Posted Image

the only thing that is awesome is that bit of artwork i created on the back of that loader

Made my day Posted Image

naimadamian.png

#49 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,105 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

I want them to just re release mags in general.

you can still buy mags, they are unreasonably expensive however, esp considering the used prices.
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#50 DamianE

DamianE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:59 PM

A V2 tippmann crossover would be nice. Hopefully they will find a way to make it quieter. After the relatively quick fix that the TiPX was, i hope they will update the crossover just as quick. But seriously, I hope that you haven't replaced that HALO back-plate... that would make me a sad panda. Posted Image

naimadamian.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users