Photo

Anyone in east tn want to try 2/10 format?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ryan miller03

ryan miller03

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:09 PM

Is anyone in the Knoxville or surrounding areas interested in trying the 2/10 format? It's been coming on strong in Florida but I have yet to see it here.

In case you aren't familiar with it, 2 man teams 10 balls per man. Normal tourney rules but with no time limit. You can either shoot out your opponents or run the center flag to their base.

I have been throwing the idea around of having this type of event at my house. I have a regulation size 7 man field in my back yard with air bunkers and some pallet bunkers mixed in. Would anyone give this a try? While keeping in mind this is not at a real field, with no netting or air fills. The entry fee would be pretty cheap and mostly go to the pot for the winners and prob second gets about half that and third place gets their entry back. Lmk what you think oh and I live just off the 122 Norris/Clinton exit

#2 JerichoDynasty

JerichoDynasty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

Finally, I've always thought 2/10 would make it up here someday. I'm definitely interested, sounds like a really fun format. Where do you play? I play mainly Players Club Paintball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users