4 replies to this topic

#1 Wabbelz

Wabbelz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:58 AM

Eey guys,

I'm a little confused right now, because I own an Etek 4, and i'm looking for a barrel kit. On ansgear.com, they claim that the ETHA barrel kit fits on an Etek 4 as well, but I've seen a lot of sites where they only mention the ETHA.

So, does the ETHA "boost" kit fit on the Etek 4 as well??

Please let me know,

Wabbelz

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:00 AM

If it is Autococker threaded barrel (most modern marker are) which the Etha and your Etek 4 is, it will fit.

#3 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

If it is Autococker threaded barrel (most modern marker are) which the Etha and your Etek 4 is, it will fit.

the kit only comes with backs i assume he wants to know if the kit will work with the etek 4 front

#4 Wabbelz

Wabbelz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:57 AM

I know it does fit with every shaft 4 front, but i guess it does fit the etek then.

But i believe i heard in a video on youtube that the part of the barrelback that goes into to marker itself is longer than that part of the barrelback for an ego.
Is this true?

#5 TheMason

TheMason

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

I know it does fit with every shaft 4 front, but i guess it does fit the etek then.

But i believe i heard in a video on youtube that the part of the barrelback that goes into to marker itself is longer than that part of the barrelback for an ego.
Is this true?

Why don't you just email planet eclipse directly and let us know what their reply is? I say the because I called planet eclipse and the tech support guy was no help, so I emailed them and got an answer - that was for using the existing emortal board on an etek4.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users