• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 rastamon

rastamon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

hey i was wondering if anyone knew any good fields near warren or around that area, good population, nice field, etc.

#2 Yumago

Yumago

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

Lone wolf east. It is by Gibraltar

#3 rastamon

rastamon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

yeah, ive heard about lone wolf nice field?

#4 CapnChase

CapnChase

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:20 AM

NO Limits in Taylor. Its nice, fair prices and usually a good blend of rec ball and higher skilled guys for speedball

#5 SoMIBaller

SoMIBaller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

hells survivors in pinckney is the best and biggest feild within 50 miles of where your at, they are the nices place ever 2 full size psp feilds and upteen tons of acres for woodsball

#6 Darthdoug

Darthdoug

Playing for CRU LT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

There is also CRU paintball in Flint, MI. Outdoor woodsball and two indoor fields with a speedball as well as a 'tactical' field. GREAT staff.

http://www.crupaintball.com
Doug

I play for Cru Paintball
My Team is Cru LT

#7 TerranRanger

TerranRanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Lonewolf East is located inside the Gibralter Trade Center(Mt. Clements). Really nice staff, it's my home field. Though- the paint they use is not the best. It's still good. They sometimes offer Marballizer. They have tournaments there like once a year. That's abit sad. I wish they offered more. They also have a second field in Metamora which is a larger Woodsball Field. It has a lot of scenario games if I recall.

Then there is Hell Survivors. Hell Survivors always has Airbunkers up. As Lone Wolf almost never has theirs up. They have tons of large scale Scenario Games year-round. And plenty of tournaments from what I hear. Even better, the Retail Store is literally walking distance from the field. Though, the downside is that it's located kinda far from my house. It's located in Pincney.

Both fields are very nice. Hell Survivors does have very nice scenery. While Lone Wolf East is located in a not so GREAT area. But- Lone Wolf is looking to expand it's business to adding an Indoor Airball field in Taylor.

http://hellsurvivors.com/hs/index.php

http://lonewolfpaintball.com/

Edited by TerranRanger, 27 November 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#8 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

Vantage paintball in Muskegon. (nice field, nice guys, but teeeerrrrrible prices) And i highly recommend COLORS paintball in Fremont. GREAT place, Not the most "professional" looking field but the owner, Randy, and his son (plays for Detroit action in PSP d3.) are great guys, they run a great tournament series (GLS, Great Lakes Series) fun as hell woodsball games, and a bunch of nice guys playing all the time.
#63 on the roster #1 in your heart!!

#9 cpuwhiz22

cpuwhiz22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

I personally play at Killer Paintball in Romulus. I am from Detroit, and its the nearest place with an indoor field. It's not the best (not very clean) but its affordable and one of the only options if you want something indoors. Their field fee is $15 (air not included), and field paint is $42 a case (Valken Infinity). Despite the field condition, I always have fun there.

I am hoping to get up to CRU in Flint some day. It looks really nice, and I have heard really good things about it. I just need to find a day where I can go up there all day to make it worth the drive.

#10 Bugman

Bugman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

Lone Wolf West has a very unique mix of terrain, buildings, and improved bunkers. It is a awesome place to play.

#11 Pbfanatic321

Pbfanatic321

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

went to CRU this past Friday for open play. First off no one ever showed up so I drove an hour for nothing, second off Flint is extremely ghetto. I wouldn't wanna go back there
Up'd SFT Shocker: LINK

#12 Bugman

Bugman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

went to CRU this past Friday for open play. First off no one ever showed up so I drove an hour for nothing, second off Flint is extremely ghetto. I wouldn't wanna go back there

Unfortunate that no body else came. I can see that could be an issue. I would check with the field and hope they could give you a best time for walkons. I would think Sat/Sun would be better. I am planning on taking a private group to Cru soon. Visited the field to look it over. Nice proshop and nice staff. I liked both indoor setups. Looks like a nice place to play. But you need players.

That part of flint really is not that bad, years ago I played in much worse area's in Detroit. They are a short drive off the interstate in a old strip mall. Hey Flint has some real Ghetto parts just like Detroit, but Cru is not really in those areas. Depressed area, not Ghetto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users