• 6,049 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:34 AM

This group is for everyone who:

- remembers when Egos were Timmy knock offs and not the other way around
Example: "Vice?!?! Thats just a knock off Ego"

- laughs at what E.G.O really stands for
First 10 people who PM me what EGO used to stand for gets royalty

- hates it when people get huge egos because they own an Ego

- thinks people with big egos are destroying paintball when they make a new player feel like a newb for not owning an Ego.
Example: "SP1!?!? What a piece of garbage! Go get an Ego and don't talk to me until you do"

Feel free to add some rules or your own story to this club

If you want a custom number, tell me.

Royalty:
El Prez - PacosTacos88
Muffin man
CrazyLittle
Artjugler
dbonar1

Members:
#1 - Kevin
#2 - M600
#3 - WGP 2002
#4 - Tucan9999
#5 - proballa36
#6 - Drunk Zombie
#7 - tweetyarmy
#8 - JLonsinger2011
#9 - anthoneyk123
#10 - Tucan9999
#11 - WhatsHisFace
#12 - DK
#14 - Old Guy
#15 - minimurderer693
#16 - Artjugler
#17 - tigar19
#18 - Sigma Sparda
#19 - dbonar1
#20 - Logan98
#21 - Side-Swipe
#22 - mauler184
#23 - Schven79
#24 - Cheap-o
#25 - zop1o
#26 - motoguy1251

Edited by PacosTacos88, 02 July 2009 - 11:07 PM.

9571786023_b75503e9e4.jpg

#2 Kevin

Kevin

King of low-end

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,205 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:34 PM

Posted Imageshortly after this picture was taken this past weekend, a 12 year old asked me if this was an 05 Ego. I laughed so hard and then told him it was an ICD B2K2. i died a little when he said he'd never heard of ICD...

I am qmto on youtube, i make funny videos because i love you all.
My Feedback 34/0/0
brasseagletechpblogo.gif

GUNS!!! Buy them please!

#3 Derek

Derek

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

Why is there so much Ego bashing?

#4 Michael-703

Michael-703

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:48 PM

so basically a timmy clan? or just people who dont like egos?
iMarq

#5 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:53 PM

shortly after this picture was taken this past weekend, a 12 year old asked me if this was an 05 Ego. I laughed so hard and then told him it was an ICD B2K2. i died a little when he said he'd never heard of ICD...

Lmao!

Why is there so much Ego bashing?

Egos are great guns, its just what they stand for is what's sooo aggravating.

Also its about the type of people that shoot Egos too. They've become a stereotype in my mind. Which doesn't mean that EVERYONE that shoots an Ego has an huge ego, but... its just like saying everyone who shoots an Ion is a noob.

so basically a timmy clan? or just people who dont like egos?

People who just don't like Egos.

I shoot a Promaster and a handful of Autocockers

#6 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:56 PM

Won't that really just be one autococker by definition? :P

#7 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:00 PM

Won't that really just be one autococker by definition? :P

Lol, do we have our second member?

#8 M600

M600

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:11 PM

if you think about it egos are just over complicated spyders...
anyway i see the point to this group, in the uk its a fad to own an ego

Edited by M600, 19 March 2009 - 02:11 PM.

#9 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:17 PM

anyway i see the point to this group, in the uk its a fad to own an ego

Lol, same here in the states man!

and welcome aboard

#10 AbRa KaDaBrA

AbRa KaDaBrA

came for the jugs stayed for the wubs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,483 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:41 PM

So basically. this is a members club. for people who just hate ego owners because they have egos......so. if i said you could have my ego you would turn it down in fear of becoming some sort of infamous dick head at your field? that is absolutely retarded, egos are good guns. period. and just because someone owns one they are a dick? that's hardly fair

#11 M600

M600

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:55 PM

well thats a bit harsh, i just see most of them as people with nothing better to spend money on
or some 30 year old fat guy that hit a mid life crisis and decides to spend his money on the best marker he can buy, goes to walkons with 10 cases of paint and just sprays the day away
ego's are way over priced
most guns shoot the same
theres no real difference

#12 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:23 PM

So basically. this is a members club. for people who just hate ego owners because they have egos......so. if i said you could have my ego you would turn it down in fear of becoming some sort of infamous dick head at your field? that is absolutely retarded, egos are good guns. period. and just because someone owns one they are a dick? that's hardly fair

I never said they were bad guns. I'm just saying I'd rather play with someone that owns a vice or bushy, than some of the "ego" generation kids out there. I know its not fair, but there must be some truth to it.

#13 Derek

Derek

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:44 PM

I never said they were bad guns. I'm just saying I'd rather play with someone that owns a vice or bushy, than some of the "ego" generation kids out there. I know its not fair, but there must be some truth to it.

This 'club' really doesn't make sense at all.

#14 wgp2002

wgp2002

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

i dislike alot of the ego owners too.. they named the gun very appropriately. in my recent experiences ego owners talk the most trash tend to be younger and show a complete disregard for the sports history.
The lesson here is love your gun dont give a shit about what people say about it.. if it fits you keep it if not move on. I get enough crap from kids who think autocockers are shit when most have never shot one. Every angel I ever shot was smooth but they were out of my range so i went with an autococker instead. Now I have a couple and they are my babies. Love the sport Love your gun whatever it may be and Love yourself .. maybe not in that order. CockerOwnerClub

#15 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

You never go ass to mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:06 PM

I'm in. I can't stand how arrogant Ego owners are
TIMMY MILITIA Cause its the only club with MUTHA FUCKIN SNAKES
Mod App

#16 Muffin man

Muffin man

The baker with a gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:38 PM

I remember one of the first X-ball series I played back in NY(2005) where the first place team got EGO's. Not a single team wanted them. They might be like a pound lighter than my cocker but thats it.

Lets all hop on the band wagon!

Edited by Muffin man, 19 March 2009 - 05:42 PM.

C.O.C #42

#17 proballa36

proballa36

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:45 PM

i like the ego's...gonna get flamed for that but anyway they aren't so bad but i hate it just as much as you guys when i see a kid 5 years younger than me (im 16) with an ego, because then they don't even look into the gun they just bought it cuz it was expensive. now flame away.
If your under 18 and pay for your own gear put this in your sig
98% percent of ballers wipe, If your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor, add this to your sig.
USA Baller, Speedball Mafia member, Snake player, Bunker Baller Club, Young Gunz Club

#18 wgp2002

wgp2002

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:01 PM

we arent anti ego we are anti egomaniac ego owners
The lesson here is love your gun dont give a shit about what people say about it.. if it fits you keep it if not move on. I get enough crap from kids who think autocockers are shit when most have never shot one. Every angel I ever shot was smooth but they were out of my range so i went with an autococker instead. Now I have a couple and they are my babies. Love the sport Love your gun whatever it may be and Love yourself .. maybe not in that order. CockerOwnerClub

#19 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:43 PM

This 'club' really doesn't make sense at all.

Lol, no Ego owner thinks this makes sense.

Well said!

Welcome to the club

#20 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:04 PM

i like the ego's...gonna get flamed for that but anyway they aren't so bad but i hate it just as much as you guys when i see a kid 5 years younger than me (im 16) with an ego, because then they don't even look into the gun they just bought it cuz it was expensive. now flame away.

Egos are great guns, but this club isn't to bash Egos because of their quality.

I'm a HUGE Eclipse fan. Man, back in the day, you had to give props to them for their custom cockers, and the Eblade!

But I think you understand what I'm talking about, so welcome to the club ;)

#21 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:06 PM

I remember one of the first X-ball series I played back in NY(2005) where the first place team got EGO's. Not a single team wanted them. They might be like a pound lighter than my cocker but thats it.

Lets all hop on the band wagon!

;)

Welcome to the club.

And sorry, EGO doesn't stand for Everyone's Got One. But nice try tho. Try to find an old ego ad in a magazine or something.

#22 Muffin man

Muffin man

The baker with a gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:23 PM

hey i said Evil Genius Organization also! that was the better one!

C.O.C #42

#23 Kevin

Kevin

King of low-end

• BST Moderator
  • 10,205 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:21 AM

yeah, and Eclipse Impulses were the top private lable Imps. i wanted one for a long time.

I am qmto on youtube, i make funny videos because i love you all.
My Feedback 34/0/0
brasseagletechpblogo.gif

GUNS!!! Buy them please!

#24 CrazyLittle

CrazyLittle

That's 65% more bullet, per bullet.

• Root Admin
  • 8,117 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

Hmmm. I'll bite.

Feedback | Everything you need to know about Loctite | I have too many guns to list. Click here to see them.
Posted Image
PrometheanFlame - If I had to pick one of us to survive the rapture/nuclear apocalypse, I'd choose you.

#25 crusificton

crusificton

Morally Flexible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:13 PM

I remember when everyone had a cocker or a timmy and people loved them and others bashed them.

I enjoy shooting my ego and as far as price goes it shoots on par with all other similarly priced guns and higher priced markers, but for the most part it's cheaper.

Bob Long's guns may perform amazing and may be cheaper, but he didn't invest as much time in advertising and manufacturing as Planet Eclipse and Dye have. He just doesn't have that time of money to blow. Part of the price of these higher guns is there advertising costs.

You're really just hating on people for following a tread, but more likely than not people buy Egos/Geos because they perform well and they're happy to buy them.

It seems more like you're hating on the Ego trend because you feel that you need to be a non-conformist, and if a newb can own one then it's uncool.

There will always be haters no matter what, and not necessarily for a logical and reasonable reason.

#26 AbRa KaDaBrA

AbRa KaDaBrA

came for the jugs stayed for the wubs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,483 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:17 PM

I remember when everyone had a cocker or a timmy and people loved them and others bashed them.

I enjoy shooting my ego and as far as price goes it shoots on par with all other similarly priced guns and higher priced markers, but for the most part it's cheaper.

Bob Long's guns may perform amazing and may be cheaper, but he didn't invest as much time in advertising and manufacturing as Planet Eclipse and Dye have. He just doesn't have that time of money to blow. Part of the price of these higher guns is there advertising costs.

You're really just hating on people for following a tread, but more likely than not people buy Egos/Geos because they perform well and they're happy to buy them.

It seems more like you're hating on the Ego trend because you feel that you need to be a non-conformist, and if a newb can own one then it's uncool.

There will always be haters no matter what, and not necessarily for a logical and reasonable reason.

couldn't have said it better.

#27 DrunkZombie

DrunkZombie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:39 PM

- hates life when you see an 8 year old with an Ego 9

- bonus ball people who have Egos because they have way too big of an ego

- Dont know what E.G.O stands for.
- I do hate it when you see a young player with any brand new spanking top of the line marker who has just started playing, especially when its a Ego 9 because ive had to work so many hours to buy one and 4/5 years of playing.
- I dont bonus ball anyone, I just like to watch their face when they realize that they aren't as good as they thought they were, no matter what they shoot.

- Not really a fan of this thread, sounds too much like a "bash ego owners" thread. Especially as I had a Promaster before my Ego 9. I dont like being painted by the same brush but I know its going to happen and will always happen so long as I use my Ego.

Team GBH
Fighting for the South!
Bring on the North vs South

#28 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:05 PM

Hmmm. I'll bite.

Close, thats what he calls it now because he received so much heat for the old name.

Thats a great speech. Too bad it doesn't apply to anything this group stands for.

- hates life when you see an 8 year old with an Ego 9

- bonus ball people who have Egos because they have way too big of an ego

- Dont know what E.G.O stands for.
- I do hate it when you see a young player with any brand new spanking top of the line marker who has just started playing, especially when its a Ego 9 because ive had to work so many hours to buy one and 4/5 years of playing.
- I dont bonus ball anyone, I just like to watch their face when they realize that they aren't as good as they thought they were, no matter what they shoot.

- Not really a fan of this thread, sounds too much like a "bash ego owners" thread. Especially as I had a Promaster before my Ego 9. I dont like being painted by the same brush but I know its going to happen and will always happen so long as I use my Ego.

This thread is here, hopefully, to stop the egos some people have when playing the sport, not to bash the Ego itself. I'm going to refine a few of the club details, since some of my points are being mistaken.

#29 tweetyarmy

tweetyarmy

UKS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:38 PM

i rember the 05 ego those things were loud and called knock offs of bob longs markers

for all the new players think of this if the players were calling the egos a knock off of the creed

Jolly Green splatterpb podiumpaintball
fat front player/agg/elite gun owner
Members Of The Owl Council
TWEETY

#30 JLonsinger2011

JLonsinger2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:35 AM

hey ive been with paintball for years and years. Now i know where all yall are sayin about ego owners, but say most from now on lol im an ego owner, but an alias owner as well lol roflpimpstick

#31 JLonsinger2011

JLonsinger2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:40 AM

hey ive been with paintball for years and years. Now i know where all yall are sayin about ego owners, but say most from now on lol im an ego owner, but an alias owner as well lol roflpimpstick

#32 anthoneyk123

anthoneyk123

Sexy Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

i'm in
Spisla: Have I posted my phantom in here yet? It's smexy
Baux18: jeez kyle why dont you just go have sex with the thing.
Spisla: I have. more than once actually.

#33 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

You never go ass to mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:30 PM

Egos are Bob Long knock offs, Alias with a reversed ram and QEVs.
TIMMY MILITIA Cause its the only club with MUTHA FUCKIN SNAKES
Mod App

#34 WhatsHisFace

WhatsHisFace

You're Not Alone, Except in Real Life.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,990 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:43 AM

Exactly what I was thinking. Sign me up.

Also, can anyone please let me know that EGO stands for? Was really hoping someone said it somewhere throughout the thread, but nobody did :/

#35 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:14 AM

I don't really like EGO's. I've shot a couple of them, held A LOT of them and never could like them. It may be due to the fact that I am used to Angel's or PE made them for little kids who say, "Mommy! Daddy! I want an EGO... Everyone has one."

#36 Old Guy

Old Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:21 AM

I' rock a Flyed Angel 1 and a full house Shocker........I may buy an SL94 as a collectable.
Sure its expensive...then again so are most of my toys.

Ciao.

#37 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:24 AM

As a collectable? There's going to be another SL, and another and another. Until they make the last SL they won't be worth anything.

#38 Old Guy

Old Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:07 PM

The make sports cars every year as well.....some are driven a bit ....others are stored as object de art.
Let face it the SL's are as Mike put it as close to where art meets form and function. :rolleyes:

Ok then I'll try buying an SL8R for $ 500 (cdn) next year. :lol: ....yes it's true sarcasim is hard to get on the net.

Ciao.

Edited by Old Guy, 04 April 2009 - 01:09 PM.

#39 Artjugler

Artjugler

Im just a... looser.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:01 AM

but its all about the EGO of Ego owners, but i know theres still some guys out there that still remember how it its in the beginning, i know when i get some level and this kid ask's me "how do i use this gun(rental)" im gonna tell him how and help him out, make him have this hella of a day an remember what paintball is all about.

Myspace.
Yark Paintball.
(and yep thats me, MX colors special jersey and belts:P)

#40 minimurderer693

minimurderer693

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:43 PM

id like to hop on the band wagon :lol: i knew a kid at my fiend how played with a really nice moded shocker and he got an ego and practically threw the shocker away and got really stuck up

#41 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:36 PM

id like to hop on the band wagon :lol: i knew a kid at my fiend how played with a really nice moded shocker and he got an ego and practically threw the shocker away and got really stuck up

Seen it happen a million times...

Had a buddy who loved his autococker to death, then snagged an Ego for real cheap on Ebay... he was never the same.

#42 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:12 PM

The make sports cars every year as well.....some are driven a bit ....others are stored as object de art.
Let face it the SL's are as Mike put it as close to where art meets form and function. :rolleyes:

Ok then I'll try buying an SL8R for $ 500 (cdn) next year. :lol: ....yes it's true sarcasim is hard to get on the net.

Ciao.

But not all sports cars are worth to keep. Like the only one worth keeping right now would be the 2009 Viper (and ACR) because they won't be making a Viper ever again.

#43 Old Guy

Old Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:57 PM

Well I've got my share of toys.
Now I may get a SL94 just for the fact that I've always enjoyed good industrial design.....and thing that shoot.

As I mentioned be it my Flyed A1 ,Full House Shocker or Custom A5...you rarely find someone with just one marker.
If you ask most players what's their favorite marker is......the answer is easily "the next one".

Ciao.

P.S.
Now I see that your from Texas......well the boys from STI( Goergetown TX) have built 3 of my other toys and I enjoy them from both the stand point of design and function.

Ciao.

Edited by Old Guy, 09 April 2009 - 07:58 PM.

#44 Artjugler

Artjugler

Im just a... looser.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:18 PM

So i found this video, a guy with an ego, by the way he plays its looks like he dosent like have much experience maybe the EGOvia has been on since the beggining.

video

Myspace.
Yark Paintball.
(and yep thats me, MX colors special jersey and belts:P)

#45 Shiffty9999

Shiffty9999

I am a GOD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:28 PM

Having little kids parents buying egos is actually a compliment. Spoiled kids get their parents to buy them anything, they want the best of the best which is an ego. Its no different when a parent buys their 16 year old a brand new 25,000-30,000 dollar car. The kid doenst know how to take car or the gun. Heres a simple test to see if a person really deserves there gun. Ask them about some of the specs of the gun [bps, modes, threads, grip, and etc]. Then ask them to take it apart quick. You can see how they react to these questions.
Black etek with tadeo board, zick kit, virtue eyes, cure 3 bolt, 16in all-american, prophecy, 48ci crossfire and red grillz

#46 Sigma Sparda

Sigma Sparda

Proudly sponsored by ANSGear.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:43 AM

I'll join up too. I've sent to larger scenarios (I'm a woodsballer by choice) and I play very aggressive front. I rock an Ion (Yeah, I said it) and have heard NUMEROUS times after a game "Man, you could've had us all if you had something better like an Ego." I would rather take the amount of money I would spend for an Ego and get something wonderful like a Tac One or something from PPS. Just because it has a big sticker price doesn't mean it's going to put paint on someone any different than my PGP or Tracer. It just looks pretty doing it.
Posted Image
Rowan Platoon Frontman. Check Us Out.

(TechPB-Mike @ Jul 28 2009, 08:13 PM)
When I score first post in ANYTHING, I drive to the closest walmart, kick the doors in, and yell "I got first post mother fuckers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

#47 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:08 PM

I'll join up too. I've sent to larger scenarios (I'm a woodsballer by choice) and I play very aggressive front. I rock an Ion (Yeah, I said it) and have heard NUMEROUS times after a game "Man, you could've had us all if you had something better like an Ego." I would rather take the amount of money I would spend for an Ego and get something wonderful like a Tac One or something from PPS. Just because it has a big sticker price doesn't mean it's going to put paint on someone any different than my PGP or Tracer. It just looks pretty doing it.

Haha yep! Welcome to the club. I've been away for a while so if I skipped anyone, just throw me a PM or another post up.

#48 dbonar1

dbonar1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 12:06 AM

here we go
royalty?
This is my marker. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my marker is useless. Without my marker, I am useless. I must fire my marker true. I must shoot straighter than the opponent who is trying to mark me.

#49 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:22 PM

here we go
royalty?

Oh I suppose. ;)

#50 Logan98

Logan98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:14 PM

i wanna join i am the only one at my field that has uses bob long i had a ego 07 which i traded for a marq6 i liked that so much more then the ego and now i just got a vice i don't see why anyone would buy a ego the vice is 500 cheaper and i think it is much better

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users