• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#51 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,051 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:59 PM

i wanna join i am the only one at my field that has uses bob long i had a ego 07 which i traded for a marq6 i liked that so much more then the ego and now i just got a vice i don't see why anyone would buy a ego the vice is 500 cheaper and i think it is much better

Definitely.

9571786023_b75503e9e4.jpg

#52 Logan98

Logan98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:09 PM

yay i'll get pic's of my vice in soon

#53 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:44 PM

Epic member...

http://www.techpb.co...mp;#entry385382

#54 baller5007

baller5007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:16 PM

i dont need picture proof do i
everyone at my field thinks egos run the world
this guys gotta mini and hes selling everything he has to get an ego because hes so misinformed he thinks there so much better
actually quote
"I can't wait till i get my ego, with egos you can shoot back right to back right accuratly i cant even come close with a mini"
keep in mind this guys like 23

#55 _ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

_ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:21 PM

Umm I've owned a Mini and an 06 Ego at the same time, yes I bitched about the Mini endlessly because it was a pain to get working but I did get it working well and honestly I've shot them both one after the other, played games with both in the same day and I'll never use a Mini over an Ego....

Yes some people go with an Ego because it's somewhat of a fad but the Ego is a truly solid marker, very easy to maintain, very reliable, it's accurate and efficient and has never failed me. Quite simply what it comes down to is Ego = High end, Mini = Low end, you're comparing apples to oranges.

#56 baller5007

baller5007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:45 PM

Umm I've owned a Mini and an 06 Ego at the same time, yes I bitched about the Mini endlessly because it was a pain to get working but I did get it working well and honestly I've shot them both one after the other, played games with both in the same day and I'll never use a Mini over an Ego....

Yes some people go with an Ego because it's somewhat of a fad but the Ego is a truly solid marker, very easy to maintain, very reliable, it's accurate and efficient and has never failed me. Quite simply what it comes down to is Ego = High end, Mini = Low end, you're comparing apples to oranges.

yea but your seeing this from the point of view of someone who could easily efford one
of course the egos better theres a 700 dollar difference at least
my paintball field is kind of in the middle of the hood and everyone sells all the own just to get a damn ego
thats what i was ranting over
i feel like its no worth it when you don't have the money to spare

#57 Side-Swipe

Side-Swipe

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:57 PM

Best group ever!!! I want in!

#58 _ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

_ORaNGe_FLaMeS_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

yea but your seeing this from the point of view of someone who could easily efford one
of course the egos better theres a 700 dollar difference at least
my paintball field is kind of in the middle of the hood and everyone sells all the own just to get a damn ego
thats what i was ranting over
i feel like its no worth it when you don't have the money to spare

I hear ya, but to be fair you can get an Ego for $300, don't have to go buy a brand new 09, I bought my 06 with a Dye UL barrel and all original contents for $300 off of a BST, cheaper than a new Mini.

#59 Lazyazzmofo2795

Lazyazzmofo2795

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:50 PM

I have an 07 ego but i dont go around braggin about it i shoot a ego cuz im sponcered by eclipse. But its still a great marker. Do Kids that get them brag? Yes! But You guys make it seem that everyone that owns a ego has a big EGO. When thats not true most people i know that buy egos get them because they are very nice guns.I shoot a 07 instead of a 09 cuz is basiclly the same. an being 14 an not being rich i dont wanna spend 1250 on a gun that i can get for 400. But i agree with you guys 100% kids do brag about there egos all the time. Yes its annoying but all you gotta think about is when your on that field an you mow that kid down.

Edited by Lazyazzmofo2795, 16 June 2009 - 03:57 PM.

#60 mauler184

mauler184

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:04 PM

I want to be royalty! Il pm u the answer ina a sec
Clubs: The Morning Woods Member #6, USA Ballers Member #2, Fail Train Member, Mobile Phone Militia Member #8, Snake Players Club President , Protect And Serve Club, Speed Ball Mafia Member, Bad Ass Nazi Killing Member #9 a.k.a Anti-Grammar Nazi, Adrenaline Junkies,Lets All buy An Ego And Drink The Magic Kool-Aid Member,Xbox 360 owners club, Nfl Fanboys club,hispanic balelrs club,Ironmen fan #47

Guys if pease help me by putting your opinions in this thread Please!http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=64132
Posted Image

#61 WhatsHisFace

WhatsHisFace

You're Not Alone, Except in Real Life.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,990 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:07 PM

Epic member...

http://www.techpb.co...mp;#entry385382

Holy shit, thats alot of egos there...

#62 Schven79

Schven79

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,374 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

May I join? Because I was talking to some guy at my field maybe two weekends ago and he has a SL8R and a Vice as backup and I think that is a shame. I personally would take a Vice over an EGO any day because they get way too much credit. I'd also take a Cyborg Rx instead too because at least they made and enclosed bolt and a sweet looking marker.

#63 Cheap-o

Cheap-o

THE neglected douche

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:19 PM

haha, I watched a renter bunker an attacker who was sitting at the back of teh field, kid had a sl8r.

the attacker sat 10 feet from teh start for over 10 minutes, then the refs got angry so they said the defenders could attack.

the kid got shot once, and screamed "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DEAL?!??!"

The same kid wit hte sl8r has been asked a few times before to take his guns off of full auto (it's recball, come on)

The kid also has no problem lighting people up for close range, and I'm sure he doesn't chrono his gun. a long ball gave me a huge welt, it is swollen and looks liek a golf ball is wedged in my arm. He shot me from over 100 feet away too.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users