• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mrcookjr

Mrcookjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

Why don't you guys keep an airball field up? It's in the perfect location right next to your pro shop. I would drive down there from Troy instead of driving up to Wetumpka every weekend. You could have so much promotion with the field being right there on the road. As soon as it's up, I'll start going.

#2 livestrong 917

livestrong 917

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

Why don't you guys keep an airball field up? It's in the perfect location right next to your pro shop. I would drive down there from Troy instead of driving up to Wetumpka every weekend. You could have so much promotion with the field being right there on the road. As soon as it's up, I'll start going.

I don't speak for the field but I know that they have told me is that: Not many people come play airball, if they do its on sundays. I know that some of their bunkers have holes and since not many people come play they feel its not worth it for the upkeep of it. They use their hyperball field as a substitute for one.

#3 Strick

Strick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

Does Keith still do the Friday night lights thing?

The Conglomerate Paintball Group

#4 livestrong 917

livestrong 917

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

Does Keith still do the Friday night lights thing?

Not that I know of.. The netting has been down for awhile. Some air bunkers have holes so its not a complete field.

#5 PrimeTimePred

PrimeTimePred

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

Playing here this Saturday (7/27) with several buddies, and making the drive up from Tallahassee, I can't find info about pricing though. Any help?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users