• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 NTP117

NTP117

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

My friend just recently bought an Azodin Kaos and a case of Valken Infinity paintballs. He was playing and was chopping paint like no other, he tried adjusting velocity and multiple cleans. The paint was so bad it was seeping out of the eye covers. My thought was the paint itself. He is using CO2 so I just think he bought too brittle paint for his jackhammer of a gun. Any thoughts??

#2 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

Either that or what ever hopper he is using is not feeding them correctly.

#3 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

I would suggest:

1.Checking the detents
2.if he was using an electronic loader, mess with the settings to get the stack/tension lower.
3.not sure what the temps are in Ohio but it may have been cold enough to make infinity very brittle and kaoses are definitely not easy on paint.

Edited by XxJellyFilledxX, 07 October 2012 - 05:40 PM.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#4 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

I would suggest:

1.Checking the detents
2.if he was using an electronic loader, mess with the settings to get the stack/tension lower.
3.not sure what the temps are in Ohio but it may have been cold enough to make infinity very brittle and kaoses are definitely not easy on paint.

Yeah, I live in northern indiana and yesterday the temperture was around a high of 50 and low of 30

#5 naterab

naterab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

I would suggest:

1.Checking the detents

Yeah, I live in northern indiana and yesterday the temperture was around a high of 50 and low of 30

Visca Barca

Yeah it was about 50 when I played on Sunday and my Vice broke a few paintballs as well. If it was really cold, that's just something that's going to happen. I'm not exactly sure how Valken Infinity paint is, I've never used it.

Edited by naterab, 09 October 2012 - 03:27 PM.

Zephyr Paintball

For any and all paintball needs

#6 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

Below 50 can cause breaks. At 40 most regular paint will give breaks. Now chill it with co2 (especially at a high rof).

Try winter paint and see what happens.

#7 cpuwhiz22

cpuwhiz22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

Also, I would clean the hopper to make sure there isn't any residual paint from breaks in there. Force hoppers and cold weather are a combination for hopper breaks.

#8 fartingmonkeys123

fartingmonkeys123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

Check the velocity most markers come tuned up all the way causing them to chop

#9 VTcadet

VTcadet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

I would fist check what type of loader you have, if it can change its ball feed rate/ ball tension I would adjust that. I would also recommend a higher level paint. If you like Valken paint i would suggest fate, crusade, or redemption are my favorite. I would also clean your loader maybe a ball broke in there and its just feeding paint down with clean balls causing breaks. If that doesnt work use the universal gun tool, a rock. Usually cures everything....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users