• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 A5paintballer524

A5paintballer524

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

I am want to go to scenarios some time so and i know that the rules vary from place to place but i have read rules to various places but could find a rule for it but i was wondering if you are allowed to take to hpa tank on the field so when one goes out while playing i would just switch to the other ( ps I have a ves and would put both on my back if i could dont realy cair about the wait was just wondering if their are any rules against it

#2 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

for the most part i think you would be ok but its always safe to call in advance and double check.

#3 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

International Scenario Productions

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

It's fine out our events
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
Event Director: Viper Paintball
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#4 SirRod

SirRod

God Made Paintball for Me!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

Most all scenario games you can take anything on the field you can carry. Except things mentioned in the Rules.
Most paintball fields don't mind you filling two tanks as well. But I have seen some Air Vendors who don't like
you to fill two tanks at the same time. I don't see why but I was at first strike last weekend, and the air vendor.
Had words for whom ever brought two tanks to there fill station. I find this kinda ubsurde since there only selling
you the ability to fill your tanks with HPA. I wish I had brought two tanks on the field for the final battle. Would
have made it much easier on this old man.
Posted Image

John 15v13, Pslam 91

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users