Photo

Shishkabob's final intimidator project ever..............

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shishkabob

shishkabob

i have a mental erection

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

Well guys hi again for those of you who remember me, and for those of you who dont ill be on the forums again semi regularly. Unfortunately ive came to the reality that its my time to leave paintball for awhile until i get other life goals accomplished and can afford to go out and play. With that being said i had already been working on a project kind of before i left here if any of you remember me talking about building an empire 1 intimidator. Ive decided i am going to go through with and complete this project since the idea i had for it just works so well in my head. To be honest this is going to be nothing different than the other numerous intimidators i have built up before in my past, however only one ever got a sick anno scheme for it and that was the one closest to my heart. Well this one will to get and incredibly sick anno one that i feel will appeal more to the masses, yet still keep it true to what i like. However this gun will not be just cosmetic, the internals im going to be putting in will all be top notch, and from my decade or so of intimidator experience have found to work the best for me. I will take some pics tomorrow and update this thread with where i started and where i am currently standing. Then its just a waiting game for my other paintball stuff to sell so i can complete this. But for now i will leave you with a taste of what to expect so here is a picture of my last timmy project and a gun that will never leave my hands.

Posted Image
Posted Image HUGE INTIMIDATOR PART SALE
Ever feel lost, and like you are out of place? Do you own a Bob Long Intimidator of any kind? If so drop by and join the new and improved Timmy Militia!
MacDev Militia represent!

#2 Soldier of Fortune

Soldier of Fortune

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:24 PM

She's a beaut Posted Image

I still suck and barely know positions.

thats what my wife said when I first met her...

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

Posted Image

#4 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club