• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JayJay

JayJay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

Hey guys, I just completed my gear set and I'm wondering if where I'm storing them when I'm not playing is fine :

In my room, which in the afternoon gets some sun but is not directly to my gear, and which at night is under air-conditioning (22-24c), I have my marker (PE Etha in it's hard case), my Rotor in it's box and my Sly Profit in the cloth bag.

Near the main entrance to my house which is most of the time room temperature as it's not exposed to any air-conds or sun, I keep my harness, paint, pods, tank and other stuff. I can't put all my gear there because there's no space.

I do have a gear bag (PE Gravel backpack) but I'm kind of OCD-ish on arrangement on stuff so I always take my stuff out of the bag when not in use. I was just hoping to get a reply from any one of you guys as I'm quite concerned about the stuff in my room - if the products will deteriorate if I continue to leave them in their current place for too long? Better safe than sorry :D

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

They will not deteriorate.

#3 invictus

invictus

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

your gear should be fine

#4 PapaThor

PapaThor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:57 AM

I store my gear in pretty much the same way and have for years. You should be fine. Just make sure everything is clean before you put it away.
Will play for beer!

#5 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:59 AM

You are fine. As long as the tank is out of direct sunlight and not in an oven or microwave, you will be good.

#6 JayJay

JayJay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Alright thanks guys!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users