• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brutalriot11

Brutalriot11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:21 AM

Hey guys just moved to Fort Lauderdale and had to leave my team in Texas, I'm looking for a few guys to start a team or even possibly a team to join. I'm talking about a speedball team somewhere around FTL or Miami ish area.... Just send me an email if you need more information or anything, thanks.

#2 PapaThor

PapaThor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:44 AM

Welcome to Ft. Lauderdale!

This particular area of Techpb is not visited much by teams. As such, you may not get the response you are looking for. Unfortunately, there are not a lot of fields near you. There is Extreme Rage off of Sheridan that a few teams practice at. I have not been to this field so I cannot comment. After them, you either have to go to South Miami for fields or come north. Going North, Hotshots is the only speedball field. They are in West Palm beach, off of southern Blvd, way out west. FAU practices there as well as the various Viper Divisions. Many other teams practice there as well. Just come up and introduce yourself and be ready to play. A lot of people come on the weekends, so it should be easy to get into a game.

Going south, Big Shots is the main field. There are a few others, but from what I have heard, most go there. I live in Boca, so I go north to Hot Shots rather than south.

Check out all the fields and see where you like to play.

Have fun in South Florida
Will play for beer!

#3 Mendo7

Mendo7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

my team practices at Hotshots Paintball Field in West Palm Beach or at Extreme Rage in Hollywood we are always open to new players that are looking to join. Check us on our page to see when and where our practices will be.
http://www.facebook....HollywoodHitmen

Edited by Mendo7, 19 February 2013 - 11:34 PM.

#4 IPlaySoccer

IPlaySoccer

Resident Chelsea fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:30 PM

About Hollywood Hitmem, what is your paint policy? Practice policy? Please inform me. Extreme Rage is my home field, so once I get a solid setup I'd love to join.

I can be a bit of a smartass and even an a-hole. Please bear with me.

9ca1b1c13c8d04ea.png

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users