I think im almost ready to buy my first high end so i have a few questions,
1. Ever since i started paintball people always rave on how durable the ego is, I dont think i want a poppit so I was wandering if the geo had that Durable attribute to it)?
2. Besides PE and dye what are some good spoolies that you can see lasting longer and its very durable ( I do not want to send in my gun... I never want it to break, for some reason no matter how nice i take care of it some thing happens to it?
3. Ego 11 Vs G6R
4. How does a demon stand up to its predecessors with ergos, durability, trigger ( i really don care about shot quality.
5. Is a luxe worth the money
Please try to answer as much questions you can...
P.S. Im buying new.
1. The Geo would definitely be a great buy if you want a gun you can drag through hell and back. I cant imagine it ever going down.
2. The Macdev Clone GT, Vanguard Demon, DLX Luxe, all very nice guns, but I personally prefer the GT. Never shot a 2013 demon, but from the updates, I can imagine it destroying the Clone.
3. I prefer the ego, but thats because i dont like Bob long, and I love my screen lol
4. The Demon is a great gun, and with the 2013 updates, will most likely be one of the best spools on the market. One gripe? The trigger SUCKS... BIG TIME. But its fairly reliable with the 2013 parts.
5. The luxe definitely is not what youre looking for, its pretty unreliable from my experiences, but it shoots orgasmically.
All in all, if i were in your position, I would without hesitation buy the geo3, its everything you want from what I could draw from your post.
Edited by owenator, 09 October 2012 - 07:41 PM.