53 replies to this topic

#51 gamefreak054

gamefreak054

Retired Pinokio Army President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,122 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

To me the ego and geo are the most reliable, they are the least weather picky, and they seem to be less picky if you dont lube them. In other words you could probably give them the most neglect and they would still work.

Posted Image

OWNER OF AN DUST BLACK CCM T2, ASHES EGO 11, AND VICIOUS GEO 2!!!!!!!!!

#52 Razgriz183

Razgriz183

rAwR!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:49 PM

I think im almost ready to buy my first high end so i have a few questions,
1. Ever since i started paintball people always rave on how durable the ego is, I dont think i want a poppit so I was wandering if the geo had that Durable attribute to it)? yes geo's are just as reliable
2. Besides PE and dye what are some good spoolies that you can see lasting longer and its very durable ( I do not want to send in my gun... I never want it to break, for some reason no matter how nice i take care of it some thing happens to it? luxe, GT (i own both, luxe so far has had no issues, My GT required a complete rebuild twice already and replaced asa o-ring 3x)
3. Ego 11 Vs G6R I sent my g6r back 3x before bob long got it fixed... didn't pay for shipping at all and they tried to charge me saying its not in warranty... i don't like ego's either lol
4. How does a demon stand up to its predecessors with ergos, durability, trigger ( i really don care about shot quality.) haven't tried so can't say
5. Is a luxe worth the money is it worth it, is up to u, I personally enjoy my luxe over my gt/vapor and geo 2(which i sold/traded)
6. Is the geo 3 worth the extra money or get a 2.1 HELL NO... the geo 3 at its slowest setting felt exactly like my broken in geo 2... actually i think my broken in geo 2 was still smoother. Although geo3 had a better sound signature

Please try to answer as much questions you can...
P.S. Im buying new.

my feedback :) 16/0/0
www.zephyrpaintball.com

www.OringMonkey.com

www.santaclarapaintball.com

#53 TaFF

TaFF

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

I think im almost ready to buy my first high end so i have a few questions,
1. Ever since i started paintball people always rave on how durable the ego is, I dont think i want a poppit so I was wandering if the geo had that Durable attribute to it)? yes geo's are just as reliable
2. Besides PE and dye what are some good spoolies that you can see lasting longer and its very durable ( I do not want to send in my gun... I never want it to break, for some reason no matter how nice i take care of it some thing happens to it? luxe, GT (i own both, luxe so far has had no issues, My GT required a complete rebuild twice already and replaced asa o-ring 3x)
3. Ego 11 Vs G6R I sent my g6r back 3x before bob long got it fixed... didn't pay for shipping at all and they tried to charge me saying its not in warranty... i don't like ego's either lol
4. How does a demon stand up to its predecessors with ergos, durability, trigger ( i really don care about shot quality.) haven't tried so can't say
5. Is a luxe worth the money is it worth it, is up to u, I personally enjoy my luxe over my gt/vapor and geo 2(which i sold/traded)
6. Is the geo 3 worth the extra money or get a 2.1 HELL NO... the geo 3 at its slowest setting felt exactly like my broken in geo 2... actually i think my broken in geo 2 was still smoother. Although geo3 had a better sound signature

Please try to answer as much questions you can...
P.S. Im buying new.

Thanks will consider.

#54 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

High end guns barely chop. I have never, ever seen a geo chop... EVER. Don't say I'm an eclipse fanboy because that's not true. My favorite gun personally is the clone gt but if you want to get more than 6 pods off a 68/45 then don't get it. If I were you and had enough money for a geo 3, I would buy it without even thinking about it. Now you can adjust the bolt speed, it shoots super quiet, super smooth, has great ergos, get better efficiency, and has bulletproof reliability. And even if something does go wrong, pe has one of the best warranties and has some of the best customer service in paintball. Plus it's shmexy :)

Only time my Geo chopped was when the pressure in the tank was like 500 PSI, just too slow for the bolt to move. No point in cleaning if you can't shoot further than 10 feet anyways.

University of Wisconsin Whitewater Paintball Club
Sponsored by KEE, H2 Paintball, Empire
The Hooligans Paintball Team
Bob Long Victory Ripper Dye Rotor Dye Throttle 70/4500
Bob Long Ripper FST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users