• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 iBeDoingYoHomework

iBeDoingYoHomework

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

So today my buddy gave me a skoal puch, its basically chewing tobacco but concealed and you just suck and spit. OMG it was probably the worst thing in the world ! the most disgusting taste ever and just after 20 minutes of riding home on the bus i felt sick to my stomache.. anyone else get this feeling? as well I would like to know what you people think about it .

#2 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

I was going to say something about you being under age but your from Alberta so any way chewing Tobacco is the nastiest shit around fucking disgusting
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#3 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

Inb4l

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#4 iBeDoingYoHomework

iBeDoingYoHomework

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

Indeed it is disgusting .

#5 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

Ib4l
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#6 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

So today my buddy gave me a skoal puch, its basically chewing tobacco but concealed and you just suck and spit. OMG it was probably the worst thing in the world ! the most disgusting taste ever and just after 20 minutes of riding home on the bus i felt sick to my stomache.. anyone else get this feeling? as well I would like to know what you people think about it .

It's called a nictone overdose, eat some sugar and you'll be fine. Happens to me occasionally when I smoke a strong cigar.

#7 q000ball

q000ball

i Fought The Law, And....I Won

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

I like chew, as long as it is a good flavour. (wintergreen is the best). When you felt sick, if it was just that you had a sore stomach and maybe felt like you where going to puke then you were swallowing your spit. If you felt nauseous, light headed and sick to your stomach it was too much nicotine.

#8 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Grizzly Wintergreen made me throw up one time. That shit was so strong, made me never want to chew again though.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#9 aj619

aj619

Yes I am not very creative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

I don't know how anybody can chew tobacco that shit's just nasty!

aj.png

I don't give a shit about the forums.

#10 q000ball

q000ball

i Fought The Law, And....I Won

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

the first time i ever chewed was raw chew. Most disgusting stuff ever. So the first time a dipped flavoured skoal it was way better than i expected. I don't want to encourage anyone to start for obvious health reasons. But it does grow on you.

#11 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

chew and dip are different.... "dip" is what what you pack into you lip, either either in the form of a pouch, long cut, or fine cut... chew is loose leaf tobaco, like beachnut or red man.... i both chew and dip, and go for red man gold and grizzly wintergreen pouches... i mostly dip because i hate smoking indoors, and am usually too lazy to get up and go out side for a smoke... plus, my cravings with dip are much much less then with a cig... i will only dip once or twice a day, if that...
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#12 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,837 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

I was going to say something about you being under age but your from Alberta so any way chewing Tobacco is the nastiest shit around fucking disgusting

His profile says he's 19. Not underage anywhere in North America

Inb4l

Ib4l

And why exactly would this topic be locked?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#13 iBeDoingYoHomework

iBeDoingYoHomework

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

Yeah your exactly right ! it was actually the wintergreen pouches, they tasted ok and all but no i didnt swallow my spit because thats just stupid, lol and I had forgot to reply to you but yeah its legal over 18 :) btw, bit of a noob question but what is (Ib4I*

#14 ExcellentStudent

ExcellentStudent

Swaggasaurus Rex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

Yeah your exactly right ! it was actually the wintergreen pouches, they tasted ok and all but no i didnt swallow my spit because thats just stupid, lol and I had forgot to reply to you but yeah its legal over 18 :) btw, bit of a noob question but what is (Ib4I*

In Before the Lock.They think this is gonna get locked

You can't love yourself too much, until you start chafing, them's the rules.

#15 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

People who chew are bunch of obnoxious asses... It smells like crap , they chew it like a toothless camel, then they spit that shit in every direction ,it's fucking gross.

Do you know what's worse than chew though?

electronic cigarettes...

people think that just because it's not actual smoke that they can smoke it inside and not bother others. NO. It's the fucking same, I really don't give a shit that you are not smoking a real cigarette, I don't want that shit in my face. Screw off

Another thing, People who smoke in-front of door ways, are a bunch of inconsiderate jerks...

Tobacco makes people into assholes...

Posted Image

#16 iBeDoingYoHomework

iBeDoingYoHomework

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

People who chew are bunch of obnoxious asses... It smells like crap , they chew it like a toothless camel, then they spit that shit in every direction ,it's fucking gross.

electronic cigarettes...

people think that just because it's not actual smoke that they can smoke it inside and not bother others. NO. It's the fucking same, I really don't give a shit that you are not smoking a real cigarette, I don't want that shit in my face. Screw off

Another thing, People who smoke in-front of door ways, are a bunch of inconsiderate jerks...

I completely agree.

#17 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

The thing about e-cigs is that there usually isn't a super strong smell afterwords, and its definitely not as noticeable in comparison to cigarettes. It was stupid, but one time a few friends and I were smoking e-cigs in class, the teacher had no idea cause there was no real odor, and the smoke (water vapor) dissipates rather quickly..

Edit: Sometimes I'll even get ones without nicotine just cause I personally find smoking relaxing..

Edited by cybermaniac15, 10 October 2012 - 11:25 PM.

#18 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

I find all tobacco products except cigars and flavored hookah tobacco to be pretty nasty. Cigarettes smell bad, chew and dip taste bad and I don't enjoy them. Cigars are classy, and I only have a couple a year, only on special occasions with my buddies. I really enjoy hookah. Wish I actually owned one. I'm too cheap to go out and get one.

Edited by TacticlTwinkie, 11 October 2012 - 03:03 AM.

#19 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

I tried dip about a few months ago (it's almost a rite of passage in the aerospace maintenance field).
My co-worker handed me a can of Copenhagen. I took a small pinch (thinking: small pinch - small buzz - small risk). As it turns out, small pinches tend to fall apart faster which means you have a higher chance of swallowing it, which is no bueno.
I was feeling pretty damn good for about 15-20 minutes. Fortunately it was towards the end of shift, so I could contently sit against an aircraft tire and stare at the main landing gear doors the whole time.
Then that feeling went away and I started feeling pretty sick to my stomach. I spat the shit out and almost immediately vomited. I then proceeded to periodically vomit for the next 2 hours to the point of wanting to die (Yeah, I'm a bitch).
I now get sick at just the smell of Copenhagen and will unwaveringly refuse it altogether.

They say the best way to avoid getting addicted is to never try it? I say it's to swallow it.
Never. Again.

Edited by Antonious, 11 October 2012 - 05:22 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#20 paintballer4ever

paintballer4ever

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

Never gotten sick or puked off of dip before. Did a couple cans of Grizzly Wintergreen last year one in the fall, and one during baseball season. Yes overall it was nasty but I did enjoy the feeling and the taste wasn't as bad as a I thought... But I stopped don't want to addicted to anything and the repercussions of tobacco use is not worth a 20 min "high".

#21 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,105 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:59 AM

yeah, chew is bad shit. don't mess with it.

cigs can be fun, but your throat will get all messed up and they are almost impossible to get a buzz from. stogies are the same way.

hookah is where its at if you want to smoke tobacco. tastes good, get a buzz, and no burned throat.
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#22 Josh13

Josh13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:43 AM

I enjoy snuff, but I will agree its a nasty habit. Some people are inconsiderate about tobacco use in general. I feel that if your gonna dip don't do it in front of a lady, or anyone that is easily grossed out. And if you are dippin in a public place make sure to have a spitter on hand. No one likes taking out trash that is full of spit trust me I know.

#23 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

electronic cigarettes...

so, by your logic, because i smoke and dig i am an inconsiderate asshole... gee, thanks, i will remember that...

i am one of those types that will ask if the people around me are grossed out with dipping or smoking... and unless i am out in the bush, i always have a spitter on hand, cuz lets face it... no one wants to see your tobacco spit all over the ground... as for smoking, i only smoke around other smokers, or if i am out doors at say the paintball field, i will smoke around others, but try and keep my distance...

there inconsiderate smokers and dippers out there, but they are easy to deal with, just ask them nicely to smoke away from you or to not dip in yoru presence... or, better yet, if you can, move away form them... you dont have to plunk yourself down at a table near a group of smokers and dippers... and if you do, and there are other tables around... well, then you are just a dumbass

as for e-cigs... theya re water vaopr and a low dose of nicotine... the nicotine itself is only harmful in large doses, its all the other chemicals put into cigs that cause the issues, the chemicals that make it burn slower and stay lit... the vapor from an e-cig is harmless, to an extent... and again, if you dont like it, either ask the person not to do it around you, or remove yourself form the situation...
Mossberg 500 ZMB

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#24 Kevin

Kevin

King of low-end

• BST Moderator
  • 10,183 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

Tobacco has robbed me of too many family members, I hate it, any form of it.

I am qmto on youtube, i make funny videos because i love you all.
My Feedback 34/0/0
brasseagletechpblogo.gif

GUNS!!! Buy them please!

#25 awesompants

awesompants

My pants are awesome.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

I love being Arab. Hookah all the time.

TechPB Feedback 2/0/0 MCB Feedback 1/0/0 PBN Feedback 1/0/0
Buy My Cocker Pump! Sexilicious Tri-Fade Dragon FST

University of Michigan, Go Wolverines

#26 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

electronic cigarettes...

so, by your logic, because i smoke and dig i am an inconsiderate asshole... gee, thanks, i will remember that...

i am one of those types that will ask if the people around me are grossed out with dipping or smoking... and unless i am out in the bush, i always have a spitter on hand, cuz lets face it... no one wants to see your tobacco spit all over the ground... as for smoking, i only smoke around other smokers, or if i am out doors at say the paintball field, i will smoke around others, but try and keep my distance...

there inconsiderate smokers and dippers out there, but they are easy to deal with, just ask them nicely to smoke away from you or to not dip in yoru presence... or, better yet, if you can, move away form them... you dont have to plunk yourself down at a table near a group of smokers and dippers... and if you do, and there are other tables around... well, then you are just a dumbass

as for e-cigs... theya re water vaopr and a low dose of nicotine... the nicotine itself is only harmful in large doses, its all the other chemicals put into cigs that cause the issues, the chemicals that make it burn slower and stay lit... the vapor from an e-cig is harmless, to an extent... and again, if you dont like it, either ask the person not to do it around you, or remove yourself form the situation...

I understand there are exceptions and that was a generalization.

I try to avoid being in situations where I am exposed to that or I ask the person to stop ( I am asthmatic and I have had breathing issues after being around smokers) but sometimes I am in situations where I have to be in close proximity to someone who is doing that stuff. What really pisses me off about it is that people know they could be bothering others but continue to do it.

Also, I don't care if it's just water vapor and low nicotine doses in E-cigs, I still don't like that crap in my face...

Posted Image

#27 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

e-cigs are cool. They taste great and its basically just water vapor with nicotine in it. It is annoying if someone is blowing smoke (or water vapor) in your face, but its not like the vapor from an e-cig is bad for ya.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#28 Critz522

Critz522

RU Rah Rah!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

Im sorry but I love dipping. In my opinion, its way less gross than smoking. Smoking makes you smell all day(believe me I used to smoke) and unless you walk around slobbering all over everyone, then who is dip really bothering? Plus there's no such thing as second hand dip.
BST feedback
A Proud Rutgers scarlet knight!

#29 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

the key to dip is to take it out as soon as you start feeling the buzz. i used to dip all the time and the only people who spit it on the ground are people trying to make other people mad. i always had a bottle or can with me and so do most people who dip.

#30 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

i spit it on the ground when i am at a place where its not going to be visible... like the parking lot at my field... if i am in a place where the spit will show up, and gross people out, like on pavement, someones lawn, or a gravel driveway/motor pool... then i use a spitter...
Mossberg 500 ZMB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users