• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ryan miller03

ryan miller03

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

Hey everyone, just wanting to build my reputation on this site as a honest legit seller. if we have made a exchange please feel free to describe it.

thanks

#2 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,666 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

I recently traded my phantom for his SFT Shocker. He had no problem shipping first and the marker came as described. Before arrival he gave me an in depth description of how he maintained it as well as few quirks that he has discovered over the years of playing with it. Unfortunately the battery wire attached to the virtue board installed in the gun pulled the wires loose during shipping the marker was in working condition before it was shipped which I know because of the shooting vid he posted "By request" the day before he shipped. Also this was not an error in his shipping but a shocker design flaw, there is an excess amount of space in the SFT gripframe. Fortunately for me the gun was also shipped with a Blackheart board so I still have a working marker.

Now here is where this man shows his true colors. Upon telling him that the board was broken he was clearly upset that he shipped a "broken" gun. He also offered to withhold the trade a mark of a true gentleman Furthermore he offered to contact virtue to help me get my board repaired. Fortunately virtue has a lifetime warranty on all their products and all I need to do is send them the board and I will get it replaced.

The marker was shipped well and on time he communicated extremely well and professionally both through thread negotiations and pms. Overall despite the fact I need to get a board replaced "for free" I must say he was a pleasure doing business with and I would not hesitate to work with him again.

10/10 Buy with confidence.

Edited by bigx, 12 October 2012 - 10:07 PM.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users