5 replies to this topic

#1 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

So I have the x31's right now and love them but after the years I've had them, they are starting to have some problems. I'm looking into getting either the new x32's or the x42's. I don't know if the x42 is worth the extra $60 since from what I hear, doesn't offer the TRUE surround sound like it claims. With my x31's I can tell where people are coming from if I listen hard enough. I'm not worried about the buzzing since I've had it in the x31's but I can't hear it when I'm playing. So is the x42's really worth the extra money? I rather not buy it and find out the sound quality isn't that much of a difference or the headset breaks lol. Any thoughts?

#2 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

This might help.
http://www.digitaltr...rce-x42-review/
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#3 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

Get the X32s and the DSS2 mix amp and you have in my opinion the best budget surround sound headset setup
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#4 mustangs

mustangs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

This might help.
http://www.digitaltr...rce-x42-review/

I actually read that but only helped somewhat. It leaned me towards the x42's more but pushed me back when they said the x32's are just as good.

Get the X32s and the DSS2 mix amp and you have in my opinion the best budget surround sound headset setup

I was actually going to look into the DSS2 since I don't know much about it or the price of it. Thanks I'll look into it

Edit: I looked it up and seems like it would be more expensive than just getting the X42's lol

Edited by mustangs, 12 October 2012 - 11:22 PM.

#5 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

You can get the DSS2 at best buy for 30$ Best buy is turtle beaches premium distributer or something like that
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#6 mustangs

mustangs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

You can get the DSS2 at best buy for 30$ Best buy is turtle beaches premium distributer or something like that

It's not posted on their website but I'll have to check it out at best buy I guess.................It would make it easier if they had games setup with the headsets so people can hear the difference properly. They would probably sell a lot more if they did that

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users