76 replies to this topic

#51 ecoballer

ecoballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

Holy hamburgers i hope its in the 120 dollar range seems like a. Good gun for when I go play reball

#52 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,685 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

It's $130...

I like what I see,but I wanna wait for a few good reviews before I decide to purchase one. It looks good on paper, but hopefully it's reliable and the mag system works without issues. As for the bottomline, it's not a big deal for me. I actually like the back bottle setups like that.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#53 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

looks nice, hope the pump stroke is good

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#54 AMcNett47

AMcNett47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

everybody needs to calm down, because I'm buying all of them. ALL OF THEM. Like every single one they make, I'll buy it. Already pitching a tent outside the factory. LOL jk I might buy one

#55 drunkenpriest

drunkenpriest

I relax 8 days a week.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

they cost 129.99, ultimate paintball has on preorder for that price http://www.ultimatep...-gun-black.aspx

Edited by drunkenpriest, 18 October 2012 - 09:26 PM.

Posted Image

#56 CdTriX

CdTriX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:31 AM

Hell yeah! this thing is sweet, gonna have to get one, wonder if you can switch between the mag and hopper with a selector switch?

Also this monster better come bottom lined or have the ability to be botttom lined or there are going to be some pissed off players.

Overall, a shit ton of potential

Only on DLS markers can you swap on the fly by rotating the barrel. On the hammer it's a DLC, so I'm thinking it won't allow you to switch on the fly to reduce cost.

And yes there will probably be many angry people if there wasn't any Bottomline options

According to the ultimate paintball description it is DLS. hrm.... i need to find out if people going to have it in stock in canada!

nm it's DLC :(

Edited by CdTriX, 19 October 2012 - 09:48 AM.

#57 FoxHound

FoxHound

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

does the barrel have any porting? I hope the switch from mag to hopper is not that twist of the barrel thing that the MR4 had.

Current Marker - E1
FoxHound1.jpg

BST Feedback

#58 CdTriX

CdTriX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

from mcarterbrown., there's a guy that says it uses standard spyder threading. and that you rotate the breach rather then the barrel. that's what i got from it.

#59 Soundwave

Soundwave

I win paintball.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

And here I thought EVERY Kingman was a hammer... :lol:

Edited by Soundwave, 19 October 2012 - 12:47 PM.

Posted Image

My Moderator Application: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=196721

#60 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

CdTrix, I may seem bad for doing this but if MR paintball obtains rights to be the exclusive hammer 7 dealer in western Canada you can get the hammer 7 from MR
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#61 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:22 AM

Great news guys! Lou from kingman has CONFIRMED Bottomline holes in the final product. They will try to ship by USA thanksgiving, but they say its more likely towards the end of november

Will need to use metric screws to Bottomline, no twist to change loading system (hence DLC not DLS).

Internals will be made from brass and aluminum

Will have 2 detents inline to prevent rollouts and double feeds

Edited by get.lit.up!, 20 October 2012 - 11:34 AM.

gnUDL.png

#62 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

This, sawn off like this.
Posted Image
Plus a scope, tiniest tank possible, detachable sling and FS. Run around with it on your back, then when you need to shoot some bitches far away, whip it out. Would be amazing.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#63 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:23 PM

Lol cookie the mobile sniper, with his 12g and his scope.

Oh get this guys Simon has a mag kit for the trracer but is not allowed to release it
gnUDL.png

#64 recklessbob

recklessbob

Welts Don't Wipe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

looks interesting would defiantly give this a try. But i think i would buy new gog marker first.

sounds like wayne brady is gonna have to choke a bitch.

AXE F/S/T: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217311
68/4500-
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=215637

#65 ProEdgePB

ProEdgePB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:38 AM

Heres a review we put together-

http://paintballgear...ammer-7-review/

Summary

Pros-
1. First Strike Capable

2. Price

3. Durability

Cons-
1. Having to use Co2 due to low chronograph speed with compressed air.

2. Magazines some times being a little finicky.

3. Having to use an Allen key to switch from mag fed to hopper fed.

Pro Edge Paintball - 713-896-8841

Pro Edge PB.com - Online Paintball Store 

Team VCK #22

#66 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:08 PM

Well proedge, you've sealed your fate with me.

Your necroing is irritating. I will not be purchasing anything from you guys. Good day.

Edited by The Recballer, 05 January 2014 - 05:11 PM.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#67 Rmartin2

Rmartin2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

Heres a review we put together-
http://paintballgear...ammer-7-review/
Summary
Pros-
1. First Strike Capable
2. Price
3. Durability
Cons-
1. Having to use Co2 due to low chronograph speed with compressed air.
2. Magazines some times being a little finicky.
3. Having to use an Allen key to switch from mag fed to hopper fed.

Thanks for bringing this thread back. I have been away from paintball for a while and didn't know this pump existed.
I tried to buy my Trracer back from the guy I sold it to years ago, but he sold off most of his stuff. This looks like it would
Be a nice replacement. Next time I'm in the shop I will check it out.

#68 ImpulseTECH

ImpulseTECH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

Can a mod necro nuke this. Wudafuq!!!

Edited by ImpulseTECH, 05 January 2014 - 04:20 PM.

#69 Rmartin2

Rmartin2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

Your necroing is irritating. I will not be purchaseing anything from you guys. Good day.

Why is this so bothering? You opened an old thread AND posted in it. If it were such an annoyance, why not just move to another
Topic? As seen suggested a moderator should "necro nuke this". How far back should the mods go to "necro nuke" threads? One
Month? Possibly two? How about six months? I looked back at where this thread would have been before it was resurrected from
The dead. Page 5. That's it. A whole 5 pages back for a thread that ended in October 2012. I went back 5 pages on another popular
Paintball news forum and it was only two months back. Still pretty recent. Maybe ProEdge didn't realize he was "necroing". Maybe he
Did realize it but decided he had a contribution. "Whadafuq" does it matter to you? You might ask me the same question. I came to read
About a pump I did t know about. In that thread I see whining about the most ridiculous thing possible. Why? To up your post count?
To interject in something you are opposed to? You both have contributed absolutely nothing constructive to this thread. I see topics all
The time about the future of paintball. With attitudes like the ones displayed, paintball will not grow much more than it is.

#70 Cloakedsphere

Cloakedsphere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

Your necroing is irritating. I will not be purchaseing anything from you guys. Good day.

Why is this so bothering? You opened an old thread AND posted in it. If it were such an annoyance, why not just move to another
Topic? As seen suggested a moderator should "necro nuke this". How far back should the mods go to "necro nuke" threads? One
Month? Possibly two? How about six months? I looked back at where this thread would have been before it was resurrected from
The dead. Page 5. That's it. A whole 5 pages back for a thread that ended in October 2012. I went back 5 pages on another popular
Paintball news forum and it was only two months back. Still pretty recent. Maybe ProEdge didn't realize he was "necroing". Maybe he
Did realize it but decided he had a contribution. "Whadafuq" does it matter to you? You might ask me the same question. I came to read
About a pump I did t know about. In that thread I see whining about the most ridiculous thing possible. Why? To up your post count?
To interject in something you are opposed to? You both have contributed absolutely nothing constructive to this thread. I see topics all
The time about the future of paintball. With attitudes like the ones displayed, paintball will not grow much more than it is.

The thread is from October 2012... A company decided because they have a review of it to come here and post on a very old thread to advertise themselves.

That is annoying in itself. You bring back a year old thread to only to advertise yourself.

If you want to learn what guns have come out in the recent years, go look it up. Google "2011-2013 Paintball guns." I guarantee you will find something that you're looking for. Plus, doesnt this forum have a rule against necro'ing?

#71 ####AAAAbest###

####AAAAbest###

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

I think it will be around 300-500 just a guess what about you 

#72 AlPowPaint

AlPowPaint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

####AAAAbest### this thing is old news..... but its awesome  :P

the hammer 7 is :$130

and the MRX: is around $200 depending where you buy it

#73 Rmartin2

Rmartin2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

The thread is from October 2012... A company decided because they have a review of it to come here and post on a very old thread to advertise themselves.

That is annoying in itself. You bring back a year old thread to only to advertise yourself.

If you want to learn what guns have come out in the recent years, go look it up. Google "2011-2013 Paintball guns." I guarantee you will find something that you're looking for. Plus, doesnt this forum have a rule against necro'ing?

Fair enough. If it is indeed that annoying there is a Report button at the end of every post. Click that and let the mods decide what should happen.

I think you missed the point. I wasn't here searching past paintball guns. I stumbled on an older thread that was recently replied to and learned about something I wasn't searching for.

Also, I did not see any rules against replying to older threads.

#74 Cloakedsphere

Cloakedsphere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

Fair enough. If it is indeed that annoying there is a Report button at the end of every post. Click that and let the mods decide what should happen.

I think you missed the point. I wasn't here searching past paintball guns. I stumbled on an older thread that was recently replied to and learned about something I wasn't searching for.

Also, I did not see any rules against replying to older threads.

The problem with the old news threads is that they start to bury other newer news threads. 

Anyways.

If you're thinking something from kingmann or the spyder line of guns is more than $300.00 you're insane... Even at $300.00 that pump would be way out of its price range.

#75 ProEdgePB

ProEdgePB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

I would understand your frustration if this item wasn't even made any more but it is still sold in stores!

This is a recent review by a third party, not even us lol.

Also by you posting your hate for us you have upped the post again! 

I guess everyone will find something to complain about and waste their time telling people about it.

Edited by ProEdgePB, 06 January 2014 - 06:37 PM.

Pro Edge Paintball - 713-896-8841

Pro Edge PB.com - Online Paintball Store 

Team VCK #22

#76 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

I would understand your frustration if this item wasn't even made any more but it is still sold in stores!

I guess everyone will find something to complain about and waste their time telling people about it.

It's techpb, the members here find the stupidest things to nitpick.

Personally it's a great magfed pump marker for $130
gnUDL.png

#77 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:08 PM

Had you done a new post people would have complained you didn't use the search feature to post were it had been talked about before. That's the way the Internet Forum Universe works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users