• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Swimmerboy

Swimmerboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

Now that we are in the off season I'm looking to start a team from scratch. If you are from Michigan and intrested please contact me.

#2 CapnChase

CapnChase

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

What part of michigan? and what division do you plan on competing in?

#3 Swimmerboy

Swimmerboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

Bay city, Saginaw area...we are starting in d4 or d5 and will move up as quick as we can.

#4 CapnChase

CapnChase

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

Interesting. Im from around livonia so i wouldnt be interested right now, cant drive that far often. But im planning on transfering to SVSU next year, maybe ill hook up with you then

#5 Swimmerboy

Swimmerboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:04 AM

Yeah if you transfer to SVSU that would be perfect. let me know how that goes.

#6 Bugman

Bugman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

I am a old returning player, getting some of the old crew together. Some our kids have a little experience. I hope to get everyone playing a lot this year. So some of the 2nd generation might be interested once we season them up some. Most of my contacts are in the Bay/Sag/Midland counties. I still have some MI contacts in the Paintball Industry as a former field Owner. Might be able to help you some.

PS. were you or are you a comp swimmer. My son has been a swimmer for the Bays/ Saginaw Bay Sharks......

Maybe you could clue me in on the nature of the type of Tournament Play you are talking about. My knowledge is pretty stale in that regard?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users