4 replies to this topic

#1 iCantSnapShoot

iCantSnapShoot

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

As the title says I'm taking a trip with my family to florida this Christmas from the 24th to the 31st. We're staying in Orlando. Any field recommendations? Are there any fields open during the week? So far it seems like CFP is the bees knees. Any help thanks

Edited by iCantSnapShoot, 17 October 2012 - 03:29 PM.

Feedback: 6/0/0 Look at my Youtube! Systematic Chaos Obey Murdertron Adventure Park Paintball

#2 PapaThor

PapaThor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

CFP is probably one of the best fields in the area. However, there are a few others that you might want to check out. Here are the websites:

http://www.xtremepai...lxperience.com/ -- Extreme Paintball Experience in Kissimmee. This is an great woodsball course. I have played here a few times and always have fun.

http://www.paintballworldorlando.com/ -- I have heard that this is a little more pricey than other fields in the area, but it has a good rep overall. I have not played here, so I cannot comment one way or the other.

There are a few other smaller fields around as well. Some on posted in this section.

Hope you enjoy your vacation here.
Will play for beer!

#3 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

I recommend XPX (xtreme paintball xperience). It is my home field. Here's a link to the evil site, but it contains my review of the field:

http://www.pbnation....=2#review_10764

It's woodsball only. From Orlando, of course depending on where you are since XPX is 40 mins from me in Oviedo, CFPB is going to be closer to 90 minutes (I have never been).

Do not, NOT go to Orlando Paintball!

As far as being open during the week, none of the fields here are to my knowledge besides Orlando Paintball (every day, dont go! you were warned...) Paintball World Sports Complex may be open on Friday and/or Friday Night (they have lights).

Edited by Sydarm, 15 October 2012 - 07:38 PM.

#4 protorail_95

protorail_95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

Orlando paintball is a great place, on the pricy side but the only field with Swat vs Convicts. Indoor and outdoors

#5 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

Orlando paintball is a great place, on the pricy side but the only field with Swat vs Convicts. Indoor and outdoors

Their staff is absolute shit, and that is being kind. Safety is nearly nonexistant. Their prices suck.

Avoid like the plague. Anyone who says otherwise is either a novice and/or out of their mind.

Edited by Sydarm, 16 October 2012 - 09:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users