• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RKubica32

RKubica32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

So I recently got my hands on a Sanchez Machine SM-1. I have heard that its rare but I dont know if there is much truth to that. It amazingly well in my opinion. Thoughts?

#2 The Desacrator

The Desacrator

Xtacle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

Its not rare.

#3 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:26 AM

I see them rarely, but they aren't hard to come by... I personally like them a lot, give you a choice of how you want your gun to feel with the grips etc... and have a really nice snappy pump stroke, none of that side to side action you get on some pumps

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg
Please feel free to private message me if you have a question about something I've posted!
If you show me an inch, I'll show you the dead-box.

-Brett

#4 Shamrock905

Shamrock905

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

Nice marker the SM-1 is. It's a work horse for sure. Not the smoothest stroke, but very reliable and sturdy. Did yours come complete? Or are you buying parts.
2k6 Bob Long Intimidator-CP 14' .685 barrel, Pinokio, Ninja 68/4500
2k2 Cocker Pump-Hooptie Pump Kit, CCM Dust Black 86 degree trigger frame, CP 14' .685 barrel, CP Rail, CP Reg, Check-It Delrin Bolt, Ninja 13/3000 HPA tank, Pocket Hoppers.......

#5 o-baller

o-baller

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

They aren't common, but they can be bought on many online stores. Should serve you well, I've personally always liked them.
Sqaush the Bug and Whip the Hips- Coach Watkins

98% of statistics in peoples sigs are made up

#6 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

I just recently purchased a use dust black SM-1. Mine has a CP regulator and on/off asa and some shitty rubber grips that fit poorly. I took it apart to clean it, it is made nicely, matter of fact the insides look better than the outside. Once cleaned, I put a 12" Deadlywind Fibur on it, sweet-spotted he reg and now it shoots great. While the pump stroke is not quite as smooth as my T2, it is very nice. To my surprise a bit it weighs a bit less too. All It needs now are some new grips and it will be ready to play, though I may upgrade the cocking rods from aluminum to stainless...I really do not like aluminum to aluminum baring surfaces, it tends to feel rough, and there is a far amount of wobble that I hope the steel rods will cure.

As far as rarity is concerned, I had only seen and shot one before I purchased mine, so while there may be a few out there, they are a heck of a lot less of them than Empire Snipers, and they have been out for less than a year. so are they rare, I think so.

If yours is anything like mine, I am sure you will be very happy with it.

Good luck!

Edited by David A., 31 October 2012 - 11:41 PM.

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users