3 replies to this topic

#1 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

This game, I swear, is the biggest bullshit ever. You wanna train for this fight against a lower overall fighter? Okay, but he's going to kick your ass anyway! Like this is some voodoo bullshit, there is some omen-level shit going on, or my hard drive is possessed and I need an exorcist.

You'd think because your fighter is pretty much superior you'd whoop some cracka ass, nope, not in this game. Anyone can pretty much grab the analog stick, twirl it around like some baton wizard, and knock the other person out.

And I thought giving your fighter a thug name like Tupac would make him better, that doesn't work, gotta have a normal name like Mike or some bullshit. And tattoos don't do anything to make you better.

This game really jacks my blood pressure up, holy shit, almost on par with Call of Duty. I get really into playing this damn game, I start yelling, making threats, and have almost ripped my clothes off in a testosterone induced rage.

Or I just suck at this game, what do I know.
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#2 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:48 PM

Fifa makes me go on homicidal rampages. You are not alone in that area.

I love you.

#3 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

After playing a little more fight night I lost my shit. I deleted the game from my hard drive.

They have this stun mode where the fighter can take damage and not recover from it while in stun mode, and everytime I put the other dude in stun mode he clinched me. Every. Damn. Time. It doesn't seem that bad but when it happens 14 times in two three minute rounds then I get knocked out I'm gonna lose my shit. haha

Edited by G4paintballer, 18 October 2012 - 04:17 PM.

Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#4 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

The only game I have that sounds as bad as this is need for.speed.the run. That festering turd of a game needs to die in a fire, then doused with holy.water.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users