• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 A5paintballer524

A5paintballer524

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

was thinking about maybe playing in the uwl but wanted to see what you guys think about the uwl. also haven any of you played in it. and i was looking at the price for a single player and they just put you in a team and its $65 but was wondering if that was per event or what im pretty sure it for each event but just wanted to make sure. thanks

#2 A5paintballer524

A5paintballer524

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

"bump"

#3 madsnipes

madsnipes

TechPB's Jailbot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,043 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

$65 is most likely the price per event

#32 "Dusty" of the Devil Dogs. Give us a like if you want - Devil Dogs Paintball

TechPBsig_zpsbc0cb057.jpg

#4 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

I'd like to see more UWL events in the Midwest...I'd love to take my team out and compete in an event.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#5 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

$65 is per event, i have played in the uwl a few times and i can tell you this, if you are on a throw together team be prepared to have one of the worst events of your life, tom doesn't organize it too well at all, when we played at nebraska on the mercenary team we didn't even have enough people and because of that got absolutely shit on, that and tom pulled a 1 for 3 on our heavy gunner and left me to get lit the fuck up.

i hate to say it but because there is no ranking system really you will be playing against VERY VERY experienced players. and if you are not on a UWL team that has been doing it for a while you will more than likely get shit on the entire event. all you can really do is to hope to go down fighting and just take out as many of their guys as you can that's what we did.

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users