Photo

A very new, and underestimated paintball game.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 boat

boat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

Guys, I found a paintball game made by only a few developers that I feel has some real potential. You can't really customize how many pods your character holds etc. (You find them spread about the map, and there's only 2 guns Dye DM11, and Tippmann TPX), but I feel it has lots of potential. Like I said, it's very underrated/underestimated, but I feel like if the gaming/paintball community find out about it and actually give it a chance maybe give the devs some donations (They have a kickstarter open, with only $155 of a $10,000 goal raised so if you like it, or see that it has potential and want it, donate). Me and my friend have been playing it, unfortunately the "sports" mode isn't out yet, so you do have to shoot people multiple times for them to go out, but if you play with friends you can generally go on the trust game. In either case it's a blast, and it has great potential. Here's the link to their site, go check it out if you want, download the client for it (If you're a x64bit user like myself download the x32bit client or else you'll have a lot of crashing errors) - https://paintballgame.com/

Coming from a large forum like this to a very, and I mean VERY small forum like theirs I feel we can really give them incentive to make this game great, and the best part about this game is that they're not making it without any insight from the community, they're taking ideas from the community and bringing them to life. They've done it in previous patches. Like I've said though, as these guys are very underfunded, and there's not many devs there's a few animation bugs, when you go prone you tend to disappear etc. but again, you can trust your friends to not do that I assume. I really hope you guys enjoy this game and can help it grow just as I'm trying to. It looks promising, and I hope we can play together if it ever gets bigger.

Edited by boat, 18 October 2012 - 05:24 PM.

#2 aj619

aj619

Yes I am not very creative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

Well I got nothing else to do so I'll check it out

aj.png

I don't give a shit about the forums.

#3 Blade of grass

Blade of grass

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Just a note;
It's usually just 64 bit and 32 bit or x64 and x86.
You don't really say x64bit. .
Looks interesting.
Also, if you get bugs, report it to them, just shoot them and email (or look for the report bug area if they have one) since errors won't get fixed if no one tells them and they aren't found.

Edited by Blade of grass, 21 November 2012 - 10:46 PM.

all my legos are stored at my parents hose... so that wont be happening....

48fhih.png

#4 Woodyballer29

Woodyballer29

Brass Eagle Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

So how do I use it. I downloaded it but I don't know how to open it.

.I never know what to put in these things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users