• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 GuyWithAQuestion

GuyWithAQuestion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

if someone could embed that for me thanks! Anyone else excited to get their hands on this?

#2 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

The demo was fun.

#3 GuyWithAQuestion

GuyWithAQuestion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:16 PM

I really liked them adding the off-road racing to it. Should be a pretty fun game.

#4 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

#5 GuyWithAQuestion

GuyWithAQuestion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

Thanks!

#6 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

Saw adds for it while I was watching Top Gear the other day. Looks sweet. I have a PS3, xD.... Wish I could find a copy of GT5 lol

#7 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,642 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

Would be a good game if it ran at 60FPS, 30 is unplayable now after using 60 for so long on 3 and 4, for me atleast. Don't see why they didn't just make the graphics look a bit crappier and have a better FPS.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#8 Blue fellow

Blue fellow

'scuse me while I kiss the sky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

They need to work on the force feedback, very weak and doesn't seem connected to the car. When you go off road, the force feedback feels scripted and predictable regardless of what your car is doing. And it is almost non-existent on the roads, even weaker then on Forza 4. I was hoping for 900 degree support, but it's still 270 degrees. I'd prefer to use more degrees since it's an open world cruising game and I'm in a car that wouldn't have 270 degree steering.

The brake pedal is still way too predictable too, just like in Forza you brake at 99% for every car, regardless of speed, and you won't lock up. But you just go that 1% more, regardless of car or speed, you lock up. Braking is the same for every car, just takes longer. In Forza 4 it didn't feel right getting in a Porsche 993 and using the same steering ratio, and same brake position as a Acura ARX-01b.

Over all though, it'll be a fun mess around game, like Forza 4 was, but now on an open world.
"We are made of emotions, we are all looking for emotions, it's only a question of finding the way to experience them." - Ayrton Senna

[Govinda] i dont think ive ever been sigged

#9 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

I seeing some great drifting lines
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#10 GuyWithAQuestion

GuyWithAQuestion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

Been playing for a couple hours, pretty fun so far!

#11 Blue fellow

Blue fellow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

What's everyone's favourite cars so far? I'm not really into top speeds, I like more of the racey cars that handle extraordinary well. So far it seems like the Maserati MC12 Versione Corsa is the best handling of the ones I own. I'd say second place goes to the F50 GT or the Radial SR8, and third goes to the Zonda R. The Radical SR8 doesn't feel as planted as the F50 GT and MC12, especially on the high speed corners. Although it is a lot more responsive on the low speed corners. Over all though I find I can push the MC12 the most, and the F50 GT the second most. Although the Radical is great fun and really rewarding. The Zonda R is a good choice when you need some top end speed over the MC12 or F50 GT (both struggle past 190).

I do not see any cars besting these in handling that are in the game as far as I know. I wish the handling rating would not top out at 10.0 so easily, you can get A and S class cars at 10.0 without trying hard. It makes it harder to compare the ratings when they all are off the chart.

Next car on the list for me to buy is either the 599XX Evoluzione or the F40 Competizione.
"We are made of emotions, we are all looking for emotions, it's only a question of finding the way to experience them." - Ayrton Senna

#12 GuyWithAQuestion

GuyWithAQuestion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

Top 3 favorites: Bugatti SS, Honda s2000, and the jeep Srt8

#13 Blue fellow

Blue fellow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

Honda S2000 is going to be one of the next cars I buy, one of my favorite cars in real life.

I think I have a new favourite, the McLaren F1 GT. Fully upgraded, every single one, it's not a bad R1 for the fast swoopers. Tops out at 240mph with front and rear aero, but gets there FAAASST. Doesn't corner as well as the "proper" R1s though

Edited by Blue fellow, 25 October 2012 - 11:29 PM.

#14 GuyWithAQuestion

GuyWithAQuestion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

If you wanna play I'm on Xbox a lot. Gamer tags MrWizzlebizzle. I have most of the nice cars in the game in my club garage. I can gift some people some cars too.

Honda S2000 is going to be one of the next cars I buy, one of my favorite cars in real life.

I think I have a new favourite, the McLaren F1 GT. Fully upgraded, every single one, it's not a bad R1 for the fast swoopers. Tops out at 240mph with front and rear aero, but gets there FAAASST. Doesn't corner as well as the "proper" R1s though

The Hennessy Venom's up there in my favorite R1's too. Great all around car.

#15 Blue fellow

Blue fellow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hahaha nice gamertag, I'll add you next time I get on, mine's "Blue fellow". Right now I have one person who plays it, and another two that I don't really play with. But maybe soon, two people said they might get the game. But I'm doubtful on the one. I'd fun to get like a 5 person cruise going. I want to get the Ferrari 250 California just for cruising.

How many barns have you discovered so far? (I'm at 7/9, don't say the cars, I want it to be a surprise). The barn finds just keep getting better and better Posted Image

#16 GuyWithAQuestion

GuyWithAQuestion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:02 AM

Hahaha nice gamertag, I'll add you next time I get on, mine's "Blue fellow". Right now I have one person who plays it, and another two that I don't really play with. But maybe soon, two people said they might get the game. But I'm doubtful on the one. I'd fun to get like a 5 person cruise going. I want to get the Ferrari 250 California just for cruising.

How many barns have you discovered so far? (I'm at 7/9, don't say the cars, I want it to be a surprise). The barn finds just keep getting better and better Posted Image

I'm either at 7 or 8. I usually have 2 friends that are on with me most of the time. We usually just mess around on the highway.

#17 MUNK3H

MUNK3H

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

got all but 2 or 3 barn finds..after hours of searching i found all discount signs,and drove every road :lol: 65 mini coopers a fun car to zip around in!
Posted Image
current setup=Camo 2K5'D Ironmen timmy,47/3000 tank,V.L eggy hopper,jt proflex's.valken pants and jersey.
proudly repping hectors outdoor haven.

#18 Kikkia

Kikkia

Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

I love this game! Nothing really more to add
Etek3 /Dye Rotor/GI 68/45

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users