26 replies to this topic

#1 The Olive TM7

The Olive TM7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:57 PM

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've posted on here and it's now about 15 months since I've been paintballing :( but this isn't what I want to talk about.

I look very young for my age, and I'm sick to death of it. I really think it's affecting my life in an adverse way and I just want to see what you lot think.

I have a job in retail on the weekends and I get questioned continously throughout the day by customers and staff alike, asking whether I'm old enough to be working, and telling me how I remind them of their 12/14/15 year old son/nephew/whoever.

I live in a student house near my college in England and when I was looking round houses the estate agent even made a 'joke' about me not being old enough to rent a house. I hate it so much. It's an absolute grind and I know that most people ask innocently enough and are just interested but I am getting to the point where I struggle to reply to customers politely and keep a straight face.

I'ts like since I've been about 13 I just haven't aged. I don't understand, I have plenty of hair on my legs, back, chest, etc etc but I don't get any kind of facial hair. I even get mistaken for my younger brother at family occasions now because he's taller than me and probably looks older, which pains me to say.

BUT, by far the worst thing is girl problems (obviously) How am I supposed to pursue girls, and I do have one on my mind. But she's never going to respond positively if I ask her out when I look so young. And I can't do anything about it. Can't grow a beard or any facial hair superior to that which a 14 year old has and they think is badass.

Anyone want to sympathise, share the love, give me any ideas I am grateful to hear them.

Edited by The Olive TM7, 20 October 2012 - 06:57 PM.

Posted Image

#2 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

draw a beard on with a sharpie.

Edited by TacticlTwinkie, 19 October 2012 - 01:17 PM.

#3 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,813 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

I had/have somewhat of the same problem, but then I realized something.

When I'm older, and my face looks younger... I can go back to my university in my Porsche and pick up chicks half my age like a BOSS. :lol:

#4 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,885 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

Posted Image

#5 The Olive TM7

The Olive TM7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:40 PM

draw a beard on with a sharpie.

Classic. But a bit shit.

I had/have somewhat of the same problem, but then I realized something.

When I'm older, and my face looks younger... I can go back to my university in my Porsche and pick up chicks half my age like a BOSS. :lol:

This could be true, but I'd rather pick up girls my age now haha

Posted Image

lololol, you so funny.
Posted Image

#6 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

Go get some testosterone pills.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#7 ShadowZero

ShadowZero

Karma Police

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

As soon as I found you were from England, I read this in an English Accent in my head.

-My YouTube (More Videos To Come Soon!)

Set-Up: Marq Rapper, Dye Rotor, Ninja 68/45

Be a Brick Wall, Don't Break Down

#8 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

The Olive TM7,

That is an odd situation. We all want to grow up and all. But then once we look old, we all wish we still had our youthful looks. I will tell you looking young for your age is a blessing. You will understand and appreciate the gift much more in say 15 to 20 years from now.

In regards to your concerns with talking and picking up woman. Looks plays a small part in it, the initial thought of if she likes or not. But will amount and work in your favor will be confidence. A confident man will attract 10 times the woman one that doesn't. See looks are superficial and do fade with time. Confidence last a lifetime. I will give you an example. I am sure you have seen a beautiful woman with a guy that leaves you scratching your head, why the hell is she even with him. Well I assure you it was his confidence to looks past his faults in his looks and his assurance that he is comfortable in his own skin. Or he has a bank account with plenty of numbers in front of the decimals.

Be comfortable and confident in who you are and how you look and girls will notice. Think about all these hot teachers that are sleeping with their students.. So do you still think looking young is not appealing to woman??

I hope this helps and if it doesn't, I tried.

Good luck to you and I hope you find peace and comfort in your looks as they are a gift that you will appreciate in time. Look at how much stars pay to keep themselves looking young.

#9 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

The Olive TM7,

That is an odd situation. We all want to grow up and all. But then once we look old, we all wish we still had our youthful looks. I will tell you looking young for your age is a blessing. You will understand and appreciate the gift much more in say 15 to 20 years from now.

In regards to your concerns with talking and picking up woman. Looks plays a small part in it, the initial thought of if she likes or not. But will amount and work in your favor will be confidence. A confident man will attract 10 times the woman one that doesn't. See looks are superficial and do fade with time. Confidence last a lifetime. I will give you an example. I am sure you have seen a beautiful woman with a guy that leaves you scratching your head, why the hell is she even with him. Well I assure you it was his confidence to looks past his faults in his looks and his assurance that he is comfortable in his own skin. Or he has a bank account with plenty of numbers in front of the decimals.

Be comfortable and confident in who you are and how you look and girls will notice. Think about all these hot teachers that are sleeping with their students.. So do you still think looking young is not appealing to woman??

I hope this helps and if it doesn't, I tried.

Good luck to you and I hope you find peace and comfort in your looks as they are a gift that you will appreciate in time. Look at how much stars pay to keep themselves looking young.

Both you and Mike are so very insightful. :tup:

#10 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

It will pay back when your older though, your going to look 30 when your 60 years old.
DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#11 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

Careful now.

Edited by HeroForADay, 20 October 2012 - 12:01 PM.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#12 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

INBL, and lose some weight, if you lose some weight your face will start to slim down.
I pay for all my gear...Im 13.If your under 18 and pay for your gear, put this section in your sig
Proud Christian Paintballer!!

#13 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:28 PM

Why would this be locked...?

Only suggestion I can think of would be try and get a lot of sun, I read somewhere that it ages your skin... not sure if true, but either way the ladies like a good tan Posted Image

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#14 The Olive TM7

The Olive TM7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

Thanks for the replies you guys. It's nice to see a few of you offering up useful explanations. I've removed the photo now, I guess there's not really much I can do about my situations. I'm sure as hell not going to go and buy testosterone pills or do anything drastic. Willie you've got some good points man, cheers bro
Posted Image

#15 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

Dude go to the gym and hustle people. You look like your 15ish no offense. Then move a lot of weight.

Edited by bigx, 20 October 2012 - 10:26 PM.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#16 Corysllw

Corysllw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

You should be a gangster!
Posted Image

#17 The Olive TM7

The Olive TM7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

Gangster it is..

And yeah I've joined a gym. Starts Monday
Posted Image

#18 Baux18

Baux18

Screw you guys, I'm goin home.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:04 AM

But she's never going to respond positively if I ask her out when I look so young.

1st of all your never going to get a girl with that attitude.

secondly. theres nothing your gonna be able to do about facial hair. but just because you dont have facial hair dont mean anything.

have confidence. (something you already seem to lack) bitches love a confident man.
Posted Image

Well aware, he is a master of sarcasm, and I love me my Baux.

#19 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

I fucking wish I didn't have facial hair. I can go from clean shaven to 5oclock shadow at 2pm, to half a pedo bread two days later.

Fuck facial hair.

Btw, it itches like hell.

#20 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

The answer is giraffes. Bitches love giraffes.

#21 The Olive TM7

The Olive TM7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

I fucking wish I didn't have facial hair. I can go from clean shaven to 5oclock shadow at 2pm, to half a pedo bread two days later.

Fuck facial hair.

Btw, it itches like hell.

I want half a pedo bread
Posted Image

#22 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

Im 17 and need to shave every morning it sucks bro...

#23 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,885 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

Duck Face?

Posted Image

#24 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

The Olive TM7

Glad to see you got some good insight and are accepting your situation. It is one that you hate know but you will love much more later on. Also just in case you didn't know a woman does not hit her prime til she is like 30. And we all know how much a cougar likes a little cub to make her feel young and wanted.

At this rate you will be able to kill some cougars for decades while others of us only got 1 decade to enjoy it. They have money to pay for themselves and they can provide you some nice gifts. You have some many positives to enjoy but they are ones that with time you will really get to reap the benefits.

Good luck in your ventures and hunt!

#25 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

The Olive TM7

Glad to see you got some good insight and are accepting your situation. It is one that you hate know but you will love much more later on. Also just in case you didn't know a woman does not hit her prime til she is like 30. And we all know how much a cougar likes a little cub to make her feel young and wanted.

At this rate you will be able to kill some cougars for decades while others of us only got 1 decade to enjoy it. They have money to pay for themselves and they can provide you some nice gifts. You have some many positives to enjoy but they are ones that with time you will really get to reap the benefits.

Holy crap Willie I love you.

#26 The Olive TM7

The Olive TM7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

The Olive TM7

I love this so much. Thanks man
Posted Image

#27 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

I'd rather look young for my age than old for it, lest you look like this 35 year old.
Posted Image

Anyway, Willie's absolutely right with the confidence thing. I work with a guy who's definitely a baby-face. Despite us constantly teasing him (all in good fun of course. Every crew chief gets teased), he's actually quite confident with who he is and will often get the females more than I, a 20 year old who looks like he's 24 (or so I've been told).

Edited by Antonious, 28 October 2012 - 03:52 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users