Photo

Value drop?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Was wondering how much $$$ I am going to lose if I want to get rid of a phantom without the safety (mike at cci can fix it for free, but shipping may be not worth it) and a cracked horizontal feedblock. Compared to a phantom with a safety and more functional feedblock. It's a black feedblock
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#2 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

Was wondering how much $$ I am going to lose if I want to get rid of a phantom without the safety (mike at cci can fix it for free, but shipping may be not worth it) and a cracked horizontal feedblock. Compared to a phantom with a safety and more functional feedblock. It's a black feedblock

without pictures of the damage it is hard to say... if you replace them, you can use that as a reason to ask for a better deal from the buyer

if you don't fix them the seller can use the damage as a reason to ask for a better deal from you..

from a strictly business perspective you want to have that power, the ball is in your court. if you don't need the money RIGHT AWAY i'd say get it fixed, wait for a buyer to come and offer what it's worth to you

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg
Please feel free to private message me if you have a question about something I've posted!
If you show me an inch, I'll show you the dead-box.

-Brett

#3 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

I'd figured it will cost me ~$40 to fix and I don't personally think it will boost the value up that much. Also how much value will a asp modded tpc and tri fluted hammer add?
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#4 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

I'd figured it will cost me ~$40 to fix and I don't personally think it will boost the value up that much. Also how much value will a asp modded tpc and tri fluted hammer add?

to an average customer, nothing...

to some one who knows what they're looking at, it will boost the value what ever it costs to do it..

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg
Please feel free to private message me if you have a question about something I've posted!
If you show me an inch, I'll show you the dead-box.

-Brett

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users