• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 RYAN7926

RYAN7926

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:06 PM

is anyone out their wake up. Maryland sucks we have so many people living here but know is coming on this site :angry: . Do something start team, talk about woods ball anything N.D. and now were state have more people than us come on.

Posted Image

#2 Xyph

Xyph

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:09 PM

hah i know right theres like 4 people from MD on this site. Thats kinda lame. Alright whats up im Dave im 18 I live in crownsville I play at outdoor adventures(theyre freaking awesome) playing woodsball and scenario games, i have a Tippmann 98c platinum series. My bro and my dad also play and theyve got an tippmann X7 and an tippmann A5. but seriously any1 in maryalnd come out to the scenario game on Nov 2 in bowie. (www.oapaintball.com) (also look in scenarios)

#3 steelhead

steelhead

I live in the Moment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:36 PM

Im from Germantown and play at fort detrick, paintball sportsland, torrid paintball's field at high point farm. I have a epiphany and a bad spyder. I wish there were more teams but theres not that many field so it aint easy to find one close to u. Ill look at the scenario game at oa i dont know how far away oa is from my house but ill see i might go. o and maryland does not suck.
Signs of Addiction to Paintball:
  • You walk anything you can get your fingers on
  • Its the only thing you can talk about
  • You spend more money on paintball than your girlfriend
  • You dont own a car but have an $1000+ marker
Public notice:
If you see a spyder, squish it.

#4 RYAN7926

RYAN7926

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:17 AM

Im from Germantown and play at fort detrick, paintball sportsland, torrid paintball's field at high point farm. I have a epiphany and a bad spyder. I wish there were more teams but theres not that many field so it aint easy to find one close to u. Ill look at the scenario game at oa i dont know how far away oa is from my house but ill see i might go. o and maryland does not suck.

Maryland does suck, and there is alot of fields int eh Germantown area. OA is like 1hr for there. you will have to get the address and put it into a gps or something like that, also I dont play on sunday unless it is a tournment but I am in church on suday so can make it to OA for the scenario game sorry guy but good luck.
O yea I will be there saturday all day, if you come look for me, I will be wearing real wood camo,camo proto mask, shooting a PMR SE camo, magna drive hopper, 68ci4500psi crossfire tank,and proto pod packs, names Ryan.

Posted Image

#5 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:24 PM

im from maryland i live in calvert county and i really hate playing at oa but im kinda forced to.
Posted Image
Ion Owners Group #1 ETEK OWNERS GROUP #17

#6 RYAN7926

RYAN7926

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:20 AM

im from maryland i live in calvert county and i really hate playing at oa but im kinda forced to.

no your not there is a paintball field in st marys go to www.pbsureshot.com at the bottom of the page you will see the fields. There is a site that tell you were every field and store is but can't remeber the site post later.

Posted Image

#7 mgeiger21093

mgeiger21093

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:24 PM

I live in Towson, and is it just me or are there no good speed ball places around here. Woods ball is kinda fun; i guess, but i much prefer hyper/air ball. I am kinda new to the sport so i don't know too much of all the local places. Please let me know if there are some good places in MD.

#8 BobLongisGod

BobLongisGod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

I live in White Marsh/ Perry Hall and i play at Rt. 40 and im gunna check out tawney town on the 19th and possibly robin hood sometime soon, hit me up if you wanna play
09 dxs 68/45
DYE ROTOR
Redz ego7
i4s

#9 Bykerboy869

Bykerboy869

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:01 AM

I live in Dundalk i played at rt.40 a few times, played at taney a few times but now im slowing down with the game since im going to marine corps bootcamp OOH-RAH

#10 RYAN7926

RYAN7926

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:54 AM

Here it is this will tell you were most off the field are in maryland.

http://www.warpig.co..._Maryland.shtml
http://www.splatmaga....php?by=0&sx=MD
I dont know how up to date this is because I did not see Sure Shot field on here so call before you go. If anyone else know a site to find fields post.

Posted Image

#11 Xyph

Xyph

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:11 AM

Heh if any1 comes to bowie for that scenario at Outdoor adventures hit me up ill be on the red team. Belive me its an amazing game people come from hours away to do these scenarios.

#12 RYAN7926

RYAN7926

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:16 PM

when is it. what the date i will be there this saturday, are you going?

Posted Image

#13 SQUAD LEADER 09

SQUAD LEADER 09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:17 PM

WESTERN MD

right here

Theres a feild i play at everyweekend, its Be The Hunted. Here is the link - www.bthpaintball.com -

I am there most weeknds, if you want to contact on here go for it. Or via youtube, techpb has subsricbed to my my channel. My name is the same on here and as well on youutbe. Look forward to seeing you out there.

Andrew
Front Man Vids on YouTube

#14 FuryPaintball

FuryPaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:57 AM

Sup fellas I live in Maryland but on the Delaware border in Elkton. Unfortunately though there aren't many fields real close to me as far as I know of so I just play in the Delaware area.

#15 gtr783

gtr783

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:47 PM

hey wats up i live in perry hall and homefield is rt 40. i ref there and play so letme know if u ever want to play
Etek2 pwns my epiphany

#16 RYAN7926

RYAN7926

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:06 PM

hey wats up i live in perry hall and homefield is rt 40. i ref there and play so letme know if u ever want to play

How far is it from Waldorf. Are you going to hook it up..

Posted Image

#17 JPRanger

JPRanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:06 AM

hey sup, im in calvert county and i play at OA..absolutly horrible feilds though..hate it there..you guys should go to ocean city, they have an amazing paintball feild..its so kickass..blows OA out of the water completly

#18 mgeiger21093

mgeiger21093

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:42 PM

I played at OC once, loved it because most people there were just rentals, i didnt bother getting behind bunkers some of the time.

Also, if there i am going to PAP tomorrow if anyone wants to play, i have 3 of my team going so it would be great to practice against some people our level. I will be wearing a gray SP jersey.

#19 thedudeguy

thedudeguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:10 PM

^^Yo ill be at PAP tommorow, with revolution on the xball field..im not hard to find im the only one with a protege
Revolution Paintball D3X

#20 RedStar

RedStar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:15 AM

I'm from perry hall, Love O.A. rosedale and bowie. and robinhood is Ok reff suck there. and not even going to put 40 on here

go RedStar

#21 pause

pause

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:36 PM

Waz good everyone
Yea I play at OA sometimes i heard about a feild in MD called abc paintball but i dont know were it is yet.
Ill get the info were its at.

#22 rab7926

rab7926

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:32 PM

I'm going to OA Bowie tomorrow if anyone is going my name is ryan i will be shooting 08 pmr se camo. stop and say hey.

#23 maety99

maety99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:40 PM

Hey, I live in Bethesda and go out and play in OA Bowie

Planning to head out in November after i get those dam SATs out of the way

cya there

#24 smellmyface

smellmyface

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 03:08 AM

I'm in LaPlata, we play in waldorf every sunday pretty much at the old sattelites that were torn down. Bunch of us used to play alot, got rid of most of our gear and just getting back into it. Anyone else in southern MD?

#25 Xyph

Xyph

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:50 PM

Where are some good woodsball fields in MD?

#26 rab7926

rab7926

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:44 AM

I'm in LaPlata, we play in waldorf every sunday pretty much at the old sattelites that were torn down. Bunch of us used to play alot, got rid of most of our gear and just getting back into it. Anyone else in southern MD?

I know the dish off Bensville rd I used to go up their. Yea I live in branywine now but still by the dish area got some friends with alot of land around there.

#27 smellmyface

smellmyface

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:05 PM

I know the dish off Bensville rd I used to go up their. Yea I live in branywine now but still by the dish area got some friends with alot of land around there.

They tore everything down last year, but now it's got tons of rock piles, slabs of concrete, bunkers everywhere so it works out pretty good. I know we aren't playing this sunday, and next sunday we are going to bowie, but i'll post up before we head up there next time.

#28 FreakingHell

FreakingHell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:31 PM

I live in Calvert County Maryland, in fact I live on the same street as ibunkeru666. I usually play at OA, and it's alright I guess, considering I have only ever played at one other field, besides friends backyards.

#29 cowgod2007

cowgod2007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:19 PM

i like in germantown and i usually play at ft detrick, since its cheap and close

#30 panterajim

panterajim

one bad mutha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 09:59 PM

i live in frederick play at detrick now cause its like 5 mins away but, used to play at PAP (tawney town) and sportsland, maryland is great for ballaz there is a field almost every where u go, im actually lookin for another teammate for 5 man we will be playin all the PAP tournys and a few other next season if anyones interested pm me

Edited by panterajim, 27 November 2008 - 09:59 PM.

#31 t51rmkiv

t51rmkiv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:36 PM

I live in Towson, and is it just me or are there no good speed ball places around here. Woods ball is kinda fun; i guess, but i much prefer hyper/air ball. I am kinda new to the sport so i don't know too much of all the local places. Please let me know if there are some good places in MD.

Paintball Adventure Park is the premiere airball field in Maryland. Team practices attract 10+ teams every Sunday. There is a full time Xball, 2 7man nppl, and 1 5man field up every weekend. In addition there is a castle, hill, and 2 village fields used every open day. Suprised people aren't aware of this field. Hope this helps

#32 Snow

Snow

I Make It Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:12 PM

OA does have horrible airball fields..
Thanks to our sponsors
Paintball Sports and Supply
Chevys
Support Your Local Store!
Primary Excusrion
Mike is GOD

#33 EclipseEgo

EclipseEgo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:34 PM

maryland paintball for the win.
does not actually own an eclipse ego

#34 hkballer

hkballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:56 PM

whats up living in parkville play at 40 looking for team and new gun message me if selling or team or just wanna play

#35 robopaintballer

robopaintballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:05 AM

is anyone out their wake up. Maryland sucks we have so many people living here but know is coming on this site :angry: . Do something start team, talk about woods ball anything N.D. and now were state have more people than us come on.

im from maryland i live in frederick and i always play paintball

#36 orangenasty03

orangenasty03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:05 PM

whats up guys my names matt play at PAP if any one wants to play just hit me up. im there almost everyweekend. so hit me up!

#37 robopaintballer

robopaintballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:14 PM

i lve in maryland andme and my friends(pritty much the community) are in to paintball. pm if any ?'s

#38 robopaintballer

robopaintballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:19 PM

i like in germantown and i usually play at ft detrick, since its cheap and close

dude dont play at fort detrick there is a place like 2 miles away from it called paintball sports land. that place is ment for paintball go there, and supoort the real local fields

OA does have horrible airball fields..

so you have been there. how are the fields cause im going too a scenario in like a week over there and iv never been there

i live in frederick play at detrick now cause its like 5 mins away but, used to play at PAP (tawney town) and sportsland, maryland is great for ballaz there is a field almost every where u go, im actually lookin for another teammate for 5 man we will be playin all the PAP tournys and a few other next season if anyones interested pm me

hey you play at sports land, thats where i play. ill pm you if i go soon, my name is jonny

Where are some good woodsball fields in MD?

paintball sports land is like the best the whole thing is woodsball material except for the speedball feild duh

#39 Zman117

Zman117

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:03 PM

im in bethesda i play at oa bowie i am interested in playing a scenario game but dont know when the next 1 is pls let me kno
my sig was to big soTHE MAN killed it :'(

#40 nvrtballer

nvrtballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:19 PM

hey wassup, i live in bmore, i got a few friends who are gettin into it, but i can't seem to find to much info on tournament series around us, anyone know of a good operational 3man series during like spring-fall type deal?
I'm An Offensive Lineman and Proud of IT!!!!
LAX bro

#41 panterajim

panterajim

one bad mutha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:04 AM

hey wassup, i live in bmore, i got a few friends who are gettin into it, but i can't seem to find to much info on tournament series around us, anyone know of a good operational 3man series during like spring-fall type deal?

u should play in the pap tournys this season in tawney town its not far from bmore

#42 Panda_Ri0ts

Panda_Ri0ts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:38 AM

My name is Tres I play at robinhood like every weekend since I started back in october. I can't get enough of it robinhood is a great field with pretty fair refs. If anyone wants to come out to robinhood jus hit me up so your not all alone!

#43 panterajim

panterajim

one bad mutha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:32 PM

They tore everything down last year, but now it's got tons of rock piles, slabs of concrete, bunkers everywhere so it works out pretty good. I know we aren't playing this sunday, and next sunday we are going to bowie, but i'll post up before we head up there next time.

that sux they tore it down iused to party up in that dish when i lived in southern MD

#44 zach626

zach626

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:35 PM

I live in Westminster, I play at Taneytown but on March 1, there is gonna be a scenario game at Paintball Sportland. Never played there but im gonna give it a try. I added this event to the calender so just look it up. Talk to me if you gonna go so i'll know some people when i go.
<Army Rangers>

#45 tienle0

tienle0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:20 PM

wow theres a couple of Bethesda/rockville ballers here! I know theres the oa bowie field close by, but i love speedball/airball alot more, are there any local fields within 1hr radius nearby?
09 UL SLG owner. Any questions ask me! :)

#46 ARMYstrong62B

ARMYstrong62B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:48 PM

sup guys, names jay. i live in port deposit and play at robinhood whenever i get the chance, im now rockin the 09 electra with eyes, im a budget i just got home from basic training and all, so it does the job for the price. hit me up im playing this weekend if anyone wants to meet up
team living dead. pwning from beyond the grave

http://i699.photobuc...ttler2/mini.jpg mini f/s/t

#47 K.O-BOYZ:Ricky

K.O-BOYZ:Ricky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

im ricky i play at OA in bowie and my team is K.O. BOYZ if interested in the team or just want to play me message me but yea OA is pretty tight

OHH yea and i live in WALDORF so if anyone wants to play plzzz MESSAGE me CUZ THERE IS LIKE NO ONE TO REALLY PLAY WITH UP HERE AND I WILL PLAY WHENEVER LOL. thanks

Edited by K.O-BOYZ:Ricky, 29 March 2009 - 04:17 PM.

I WANT EGOS!!! LOOK HERE I WILL TRADE MY GUN AND ADD CASH
http://www.techpb.co...l=&fromsearch=1

#48 robopaintballer

robopaintballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:28 PM

i live in frederick and i play at paintball sports land

#49 K.O-BOYZ:Ricky

K.O-BOYZ:Ricky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:22 AM

come on get back to me im trying to play in two weekends and i like everyday durning spring break if you got some where we can play besides a real feild get back to me
I WANT EGOS!!! LOOK HERE I WILL TRADE MY GUN AND ADD CASH
http://www.techpb.co...l=&fromsearch=1

#50 D4vy

D4vy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:21 PM

Does anyone who plays at robinhood also play at mountain?
Whats this hook doing in my mouth fool!
It's got nothing to do with me sir...
It's attached to your rod mother licker!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)