Photo

Etek 4 vs. Dangerous Power FX

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Etek 4 OR Dangerous Power Fusion FX (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Which gun should I get?

1. Voted Etek 4 (15 votes [88.24%])

Percentage of vote: 88.24%

2. Voted Dangerous Power Fusion FX (2 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 jbrann

jbrann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

~~~
Etek 4 lt vs. Dangerous Power FX

Which one should I get?

Ups and Downs to each gun?

---

I know this question has been asked a lot, but I want a lot of opinions because I don't want to be blindly spend money.
-
-
Thanks!
-

Edited by jbrann, 23 October 2012 - 08:17 PM.

#2 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

The FX has more "bling" with the OLED board

The Etek comes with the nice case, spare parts kit, and the excellent CS of Planet Eclipse. They stand by their products. If the FX was $100 less than the Etek, I would pick one up instead as it is better than the bad rep it often gets as a DP product. At the same price point, I would get the PE and not think twice about it.

#3 jacksonhj3

jacksonhj3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

I would say axe for that price range, smooth shot, efficient and quiet and if you add a boss bolt it is even better

#4 Roddy Koberg

Roddy Koberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

One of my friends got the FX as there first gun and the bolt shot out of the gun and snapped in half on the first shot.

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

I would say axe for that price range, smooth shot, efficient and quiet and if you add a boss bolt it is even better

#6 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

One of my friends got the FX as there first gun and the bolt shot out of the gun and snapped in half on the first shot.

um, what?

#7 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

i call bs

I have played with both guns, i liked the FX more, it comes with two trigger which is nice, so you dont have to spend 30 bucks for rake trigger (my prefernece) also the OLED is an APE rampage and it is very crisp and easy to program. The FX is all aluminum for 100 bucks less than the ETEK4 AM. The barrel i give to the etek, because it is a shaft4. ASA is fx, the RAPS II is amazing. Bolt is ETEK4.

My rundown is: Etek is a little better performance wise, FX has more goodies and is cheaper to setup just the way you like it. I would pick the FX just for the fact that i play better with a gun that feels good in my hands and works for me than a gun that is better on paper but feels wrong in my hands, although i have small 13 year old hands and the ETEK4 is made for grownups xD

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users