• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 The Paint Dude

The Paint Dude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

Ok so my GOG eXTCy last weekend decided to start what I believe may be bolt stick i'm unsure; (me=bad tech) when you try firing it you hear some slight air go through the gun and then it will continue that until after maybe 10-20 trigger pulls it fires it does this with eyes on and off. I replaced the battery, took out the bolt wiped off the lube and re lubed it with Gr33s3e and cleaned the eyes. Still did nothing so the tech at my field adjusted the FSDO option on the board to 15ms and disassembled the reg and re lubed it. It still does the same thing anyone have ANY suggestions?

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:49 PM

Is the dwell set to use hpa, or co2?

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 ClintonIce

ClintonIce

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

Definitely raise the dwell until it shoots. If it doesn't work that sounds like you've got a bad solenoid.

#4 gogpaintballer

gogpaintballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

I had a similar issue with mine, change the battery with a duracell and raise the dwell to 28 ms. To do this pull the trigger and turn the gun on and pull the trigger untill the power button is solid yellow. Then hold it untill is goes blank then pull the trigger 28 times. The button will blink 28 times. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
I am HOAGIESON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

Definitely raise the dwell until it shoots. If it doesn't work that sounds like you've got a bad solenoid.

This is a problem that I have had as well. I had to raise the dwell and fsdo protection. Only a fairly fresh battery will do on the XTC. Leaving it in the marker is also ill-advised, as it seems to eat batteries that are left in when not playing.

#6 The Paint Dude

The Paint Dude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

Is the dwell set to use hpa, or co2?

Ahh I knew I forgot to include something but yes its dwell is set for hpa 27ms and yes before anyone asks im using hpa :D. I also have a buddy who has one and the same thing started happening to his 3 weeks ago.

#7 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

Raise the dwell further.

Are you using a name brand battery, and how long has it been in the gun?

Check all of your o-rings.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#8 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

Like said, what's your dwell set at? You may need to raise it. And his old are the batteries? The Blackheart boards like to eat them while its turned off. If you left it in the gun while you had it put away between trips to the field (over night is fine, I'm talking like over a week or 2 or more) then the battery is toast and it doesn't have enough charge to fire it. Swap out for a brand new Duracell or Energiser, and try again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users