5 replies to this topic

#1 paul33kane

paul33kane

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

when i turn on my envy blackheart the first one or sometimes two shots little puffs are heard and no shot but then shoots fine, figured it was the fsdo so made sure the marker is set to the hpa setting which it is still having the same problem my dwell is at 27 ms as i have no qev.

Also i have used both stock barrell and other barrells but having some barrell breaks not sure if its the paint or just the rate of fire is too high the marker is set for 12.5bps as with no qev i dont wanna go higher any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

#2 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:18 AM

make sure your bolt engine is lubed properly and up yourd well another 2ms.see if problem persists

for the barrel breaks, make sure your loader is keeping up with the gun. check your eyes, make sure everything is clean

#3 cpuwhiz22

cpuwhiz22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Have you changed the battery recently?

#4 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:46 AM

New battery
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#5 cpuwhiz22

cpuwhiz22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

I have encountered this before, and typically when I have it's due to a generic or low battery, and/or lube. When I have had this problem and not had luck by messing with the dwell, I completely took it apart, wiped all o-rings and parts clean of old lube, inspected all o-rings, and then reassembled with fresh lube. This seemed to resolve my issues, but didn't really help me identify what the cause was unfortunately. Danny D has a lot of experience with these markers, and he may have some other ideas.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I typically run on CO2 and when I have had issues it was in cold weather. It likely could have been the battery being cold, and or the fact that CO2 in cold is not a good mix, but either way the same marker seems to be working well at the moment.

Edited by cpuwhiz22, 25 October 2012 - 12:25 PM.

#6 paul33kane

paul33kane

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

• thanks but i use only duracell or energizer and i did clean an lube the marker before playing it works fine just that first shot i use hpa and with the blackheart board it says for first shot drop off compensation the mode is flashing red and green but i dont have a flashing red and green lol so i dont know i turned up the dwell a bit and i only have barrel breaks this marker never chops and i have barrels that are overbored so dont know what else to do..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users