#1 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

Posted Image

Taking over the field, the new Proto Reflex Rail is your stepping stone to greatness. High-end performance in a durable and reliable setup. The Proto Reflex Rail is for the serious competitor, featuring Fuse Bolt Technology, operating at 145 psi . Color coded o-rings for simplified maintenance, and a host of other features make the 2013 Reflex Rail the gun of choice. The durable Reflex Rail solenoid features consistent airflow with a dwell of 18 milliseconds. The small, light Hyper3 In-Line air regulator provides high flow and smooth velocity adjustment, with non-slip grips. The ultimate in ergonomic comfort, The Ultralite Frame is equipped with an adjustable Reach trigger. The solid construction consists of an aluminum body, bolt, Ultralite Frame and trigger. The Reflex comes with a precision honed two piece 14 inch barrel, durable zippered gun case, parts kit, Dye Slick Lube, barrel sock, allen key set and 9-volt battery. The Reflex weighs in at 1.94 lbs.

The Eye Pipe, patent pending, internal design houses multiple critical systems that ensure worry free performance. The poly carbonate pipe shields the self-cleaning anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint ensuring the eyes are always monitoring the breech and ball drop. The seamless pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip o-ring on every cycle. The Eye Pipe system eliminates miss feeds and double feeding.

The proven Hyper regulator design has been greatly improved. This design is sleeker, smaller, consistent and offers precise increments of air pressure adjustment. Our new shim stack is more responsive and reacts quicker to pressure changes allowing better flow and a faster response. The size has been dramatically reduced allowing us to incorporate our proven soft rubber Sticky Grips. In addition, the Hyper3 air input swivel ring allows it to work with all bottom line configurations.

The UL 45 frame is the culmination of top pro player influence and progressive engineering. The hour-glass UL frame was ergonomically designed to give the player complete control of the marker. It also allows players to quickly and effortlessly pull the trigger. An integrated heads up display LED light alerts you to the status of your marker without taking your eyes off the game.

The adjustable cam lock lever allows you to securely lock you Rotor onto your gun without tools. DYE's cam lock feed neck sits low and tight on the marker making sure your Rotor stays low profile with the rest of your gear.

The Reach Trigger is the next evolutionary step in individually customized ergonomic comfort as well as optimal trigger speed. With the Reach Trigger it is possible to adjust the angle and reach of your trigger externally. The new angle adjustment combined with the travel and spring tension allows you to create a personalized fit to reach your ultimate shooting capabilities.

Color coded o-rings make it easy to quickly identify the correct replacement o-ring when performing maintenance.

http://www.ansgear.c...2013+proto+rail
2013 proto reflex rail. Same, well, everything. Except uglier in my opinion

Edited by andrewthewookie, 24 October 2012 - 04:08 PM.

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#2 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

When I saw the bulkiness in the front I thought there might be an LPR.... oh well...

#3 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

Let me start off by saying I have never owned or shot a Dye gun, and have owned no products of theirs besides Lock-Lids for a bit.

It seems that this year, Dye really hasn't changed anything substantial with their current markers, but re-labeled them as "2013's," possibly to sell them faster, because they're "new." I don't kno much about Dye as a company, but I seem to be a bit puzzled and annoyed with their marketing strategy.
Posted Image

#4 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

The description appears to reveal NOTHING new.

They should just grow up and only release a "new" product when it is actually new, like Planet Eclipse now does.

Edited by Sydarm, 24 October 2012 - 06:08 PM.

#5 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

Let me start off by saying I have never owned or shot a Dye gun, and have owned no products of theirs besides Lock-Lids for a bit.

It seems that this year, Dye really hasn't changed anything substantial with their current markers, but re-labeled them as "2013's," possibly to sell them faster, because they're "new." I don't kno much about Dye as a company, but I seem to be a bit puzzled and annoyed with their marketing strategy.

That's about it.

I love you.

#6 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

At least they make quality products. I don't like there marketing strategy either though.

#7 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

At least they make quality products. I don't like there marketing strategy either though.

^ this.
I always compare dye to apple, both unnecessarily come out wIth things every year, boasting minor improvements If any. They do make very good products though, I myself picked up a 2012 reflex rail after the price dropped.

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#8 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

I have always hated how rails have that skinny part where you screw in the reg.

#9 Paintballar101

Paintballar101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

I think the milling is f*cking sweet

#10 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,868 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

When I saw the bulkiness in the front I thought there might be an LPR.... oh well...

What would they use an LPR for? It's a blow-forward.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#11 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

ehh nothing special
I want an lpr
I want another pm...
Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#12 TaFF

TaFF

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

I do like this milling but if they lower the 12's price then I'm interested in that.

#13 TooTallNiCo

TooTallNiCo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

That's been Dye's song-and-dance for years

Member of the Brew City Bomb Squad
Check us out here at Brew City Bomb Squad Paintball
Veteran of Living Legends V, VI

CPX Legion: My Name is Legion, For We Are Many..

#14 Paintballar101

Paintballar101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:57 PM

Now I'm happy cuz I hated the milling before and hated the coolers, but wanted a reflex and they did exactly what I wanted. Found my new gun :)

#15 SAHeatpb

SAHeatpb

Yeah let's go with this

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

Nice but wish they had more color combos. 

#16 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:40 AM

Does it come in Orange?

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#17 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

I do like this milling but if they lower the 12's price then I'm interested in that.

They did, They are $449 and a couple places you can get a rotor with it for $100 extra

#18 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

Does it come in Orange?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

^And now I need one!
Haha but the only good thing about the fact that they come out with a new product every year, is that last year's products' price will drop.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#20 DoinWorkDaily

DoinWorkDaily

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

The description appears to reveal NOTHING new.

They should just grow up and only release a "new" product when it is actually new, like Planet Eclipse now does.

#21 ClintonIce

ClintonIce

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

That's just plain ugly. On the front of the body it looks like Adele's vag gobbling up the barrel.
Edit: And did Dye just say "If we make the body jewels bigger, it'll look better amirite guyz?"

Edited by ClintonIce, 04 November 2012 - 08:11 AM.

#22 DcSalem

DcSalem

I Rule The EGO World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

I think the milling is f*cking sweet

That's one thing I'll give dye this reflex has way better milling then last years!

Life is hell but so it the society we live in!

I MISS MY EGO8

#23 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

That's just plain ugly. On the front of the body it looks like Adele's vag gobbling up the barrel.
Edit: And did Dye just say "If we make the body jewels bigger, it'll look better amirite guyz?"

it's not THAT bad..
Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users