4 replies to this topic

#1 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:12 AM

This past Friday my team played against a rival school in a game which determined playoff contention.The other team trash talked and hit dirty all game. Also, The other team brought a bunch of jerks to come watch and mock our team from the stands ; they screamed chants at us ,they swore at us and there was even a streaker. Then the other scored over us by 30 points. The game ended with my friend breaking his ankle and being taken to the hospital. On Monday , there was an incident with some guys on the team and as of right now we have 10+ guys (starters and 2 ways players) not eligible to play. Some other people haven't been able to come to practice because they have been sick. Now we are trying to fill in the positions which involves making many play two ways ( possibly even me, and that is something I had issues with in the past). To top it all off we have a game coming up this Friday...

It just hasn't been a good week :(

Edited by REDCOBRA, 25 October 2012 - 02:12 AM.

Posted Image

#2 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:22 AM

That sounds rough man but your a ball player and shit like this happens in highschool all the time. You have the chance to step up and be a leader on the team when everyone needs it. Sounds like its time to put on the big boy panties and get it done.

Edited by YoungGun32, 25 October 2012 - 07:23 AM.

#3 Wolfwood

Wolfwood

Unofficial Official Ranter.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:52 AM

And then the pirates attacked.

#4 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:21 AM

Spelling Bees can be risky at best.

#5 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

Not a good week for me too. Last game on Friday, but every single day of school this week was/is cancelled due to hurricane Sandy. So football ended last week for me.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users