Photo

What Vicious has to say about PSP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#51 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

So when is the pay per view fight between mike and Chris? I need to pvr it
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#52 gamefreak054

gamefreak054

BLuRGhh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

Posted Image

#53 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:03 AM

So when is the pay per view fight between mike and Chris? I need to pvr it

And get beer and chips
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#54 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

Is Chris back here again. Same shit went down in the Players club last year. Frankly I really don't care, I'm perfectly content to play scenario games, while I would like to play tournaments, all the local ones require appa id. As a consumer I choose to not support the company and just play pickup recball. As a college student with little money, I'd love to play tournies and even in the NCPA, but it's just to damn expensive.

#55 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

so far in paintball there are only 3 people/companies i have seen post on forums like like this that have convinced me never to support the companies/leagues those people are involved in, and the APPA/PSP is one of them... when i see the president of a organization reply in such a manner it makes you and the company look bad... am i saying Mike is inthe right? no... i am not... if someone is attacking you and your company, prove what they are saying wrong with hard evidence, dont attack the person back in a seemingly sly way... it makes you look like a douche... it also gives me new ideas for articles to write about

Edited by OEFVeteran, 31 October 2012 - 12:32 PM.

Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#56 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

so far in paintball there are only 3 people/companies i have seen post on forums like like this that have convinced me never to support the companies/leagues those people are involved in, and the APPA/PSP is one of them... when i see the president of a organization reply in such a manner it makes you and the company look bad... am i saying Mike is inthe right? no... i am not... if someone is attacking you and your company, prove what they are saying wrong with hard evidence, dont attack the person back in a seemingly sly way... it makes you look like a douche... it also gives me new ideas for articles to write about

:tup:
I did enjoy your last article, this would make an interesting topic..

#57 SWOballer

SWOballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

I don't know jack shit about this organization (and doubt I will ever care to) but this is exactly what I thought.

If the so called "president" spouts this kind of shit on a public forum then I don't see it as much of an organization.
Cake Bakers United!

#58 naterab

naterab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

On topic, as far as what Vicious posted, I understand why they're upset. They only lost one game in preliminaries, and that game to the Russians, won three, one of those wins against Infamous, and still didn't make Sunday. There's something wrong with that. I understand the tiebreakers, but you guys that say Vicious is just complaining, you have to understand that they are a professional team. This is what they do. They DESERVED to move on, but the cards just didn't fall their way. Don't bash them for being upset about the fact that they didn't move on when they should have.

Also, I don't know exactly how it works, but it seems they're complaining about the good teams in the league getting to play against the lesser teams in the league. If that's so, I agree, the brackets should be determined by a random draw.

Edited by naterab, 31 October 2012 - 04:49 PM.

Zephyr Paintball

For any and all paintball needs

#59 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

I love you
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#60 OOG671

OOG671

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

Haven't hung out here in a while. Glad I logged on and found this thread. Quite interesting. I think what happens to Vicious sucks but it just hows that the PSP needs to look into this and hopefully the PSP will seriously take a look at this problem and get the teams input as well.

I remember the whole college paintball thing between Mike and Chris back when I was a players club suscriber. Mike you mentioned Simon? I assume that's Empire Simon? Was there a "issue" between you and Simon? Sorry just being nosy since I like Empire products.
Pro Jerseys FST Feedback:http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=61562
Muppet #72, Christian Baller

#61 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:42 AM

Don't bring up a dead thread for drama bro.

Bad form sir, bad form.

Edited by YoungGun32, 20 November 2012 - 05:55 AM.

#62 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,001 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

↑ If you're gonna complain about a "dead thread" at least make sure it wasn't on the front page before responding like that.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#63 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

↑ If you're gonna complain about a "dead thread" at least make sure it wasn't on the front page before responding like that.

Seems like you have a habit of trying to call me out every time I make a post. The general topic on the thread was "dead" and there was really no need to try and get the drama fired back up. Excuse me for trying to help out a lil.

#64 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,001 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

Except you're not helping.

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#65 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

Alright hot shot. So you want to promote people starting drama on the forums? Especially coming from 2 very influential men in the game. Sounds like a solid plan to me.

#66 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,001 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

I'm not doing anything but telling you stop trying to act like a mod. Doing so is a warnable offense, and you should consider yourself lucky that I haven't done so so far.You are not a mod, thus you are not to tell others what to do on this website. If you think something should be done about something, hit the report button. That's what it is for.

But, looks like you got your wish in a roundabout way.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 20 November 2012 - 11:15 PM.

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users