Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

Looks like Heat just won World Cup:
Click on pro division

http://www.paintball...es/s255_c8.html

Edited by andrewthewookie, 28 October 2012 - 06:31 PM.

IF YOUR UNDER 18 AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE
My Setup: Luxe 2.0/Empire Axe, Dye Rotor, Ninja 68/45
Empire Trracer, 50 Round Hopper, GA 50/45

#2 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

heat had a amazing team this year.

#3 jimbob23929

jimbob23929

Orange Tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

I found the finals match to be rather boring this year. The first point was almost 11 minutes of 7 guys sitting behind their bunkers. But, that's just my opinion and I congratulate Heat on their victory.
Check out my youtube channel!!!
Current Marker Setup:
Proto Reflex Rail, Invert Halo TOO Loader with Exalt Speedfeed, Ninja Grey Ghost 68/4500 tank with Dye C7 Blue Rhino cover
Current Gear Setup: Orange Tiger i4 with Orange Tiger Headband and ContourROAM Camera, C12 Orange Tiger Jersey and Pants, PE 2012 Overload Padded Jersey
1/0/0
Posted Image

#4 AndrewH

AndrewH

3L1Te M3Mb3|2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

I found the finals match to be rather super ultra incredibly boring this year. The first point was almost 11 minutes of 7 guys sitting behind their bunkers. But, that's just my opinion and I congratulate Heat on their victory.

Fixed.

#5 DarkSide

DarkSide

I want that Purple stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

I found the finals match to be rather boring this year. The first point was almost 11 minutes of 7 guys sitting behind their bunkers. But, that's just my opinion and I congratulate Heat on their victory.

You know what was boring as fuck, that standoff Houston Heat and X-Factor had
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

#6 jimbob23929

jimbob23929

Orange Tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:40 PM

I found the finals match to be rather super ultra incredibly boring this year. The first point was almost 11 minutes of 7 guys sitting behind their bunkers. But, that's just my opinion and I congratulate Heat on their victory.

Fixed.

Lol, thanks for that. :P

Didn't get to see it, was it even worse than the finals?

Edited by jimbob23929, 28 October 2012 - 08:44 PM.

Check out my youtube channel!!!
Current Marker Setup:
Proto Reflex Rail, Invert Halo TOO Loader with Exalt Speedfeed, Ninja Grey Ghost 68/4500 tank with Dye C7 Blue Rhino cover
Current Gear Setup: Orange Tiger i4 with Orange Tiger Headband and ContourROAM Camera, C12 Orange Tiger Jersey and Pants, PE 2012 Overload Padded Jersey
1/0/0
Posted Image

#7 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

They dominated while playing old school, technical paintball. They fought hard and I'm proud to say my home team kicked some ass!

#8 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

I'm still mad about Vicious not making Sunday. Better Heat then Damage though.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#9 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

I was pissed that Dynasty, and Vicious got fucked by the point spread rule, and the XSV (being one of my favorite teams) and Thunder(?) could just jump into pro at the last minute. I REALLY wanted to see Viscious place well. Other than that, congrats to Houston, they played very well all season, and deserved the victory.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#10 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

I was pissed that Dynasty, and Vicious got fucked by the point spread rule, and the XSV (being one of my favorite teams) and Thunder(?) could just jump into pro at the last minute. I REALLY wanted to see Viscious place well. Other than that, congrats to Houston, they played very well all season, and deserved the victory.

Thunder has been in the league all year. It was XSV and Impact that jumped in. Same thing i have said in both threads on this matter. Is it bullshit? Yes but is it bullshit Dynastys been on the right side of a number of times? Yes. The spread rule has fucked a bunch of teams this wasnt the first and it wont be the last. Dynasty had an off year they didnt make it to Sunday in Chicago or MAO and there was no spread rule there they just didnt make it. Its not crazy to say that if they would of made it they wouldnt of made it to the second round of Sunday.

Same goes for vicious. Nobody was touching Damage and Heat out there. But still they could of stayed and extra day your right its bullshit but its not new bullshit. Thats just how the rule plays. Im interested to see what happens in the off season. Rumors of the core of Dynasty splitting apart having been flying all year and this could be the thing that makes them hungry to come back or pissed and finally be done. Who knows.

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#11 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

IF Dynasty splits up, or some of the members retire from playing, I'd like to see Greenspan or one of the other core members go coach Vicious. Either that or Matty Marshall. I think if Vicious had a good full time coach they probably would have either won out, or at least had a better point spread against Thunder, Red Legion, and possibly Infamous.

Also want to say, Damage got beat by XSV. They also (well one player) also continued to play after the horn (again). At least PSP actually gave some sort of punishment by making him sit out the next match.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#12 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

Ah shit happens. XSV can say oh we beat damage all they want but they were watching and Damage was in the finals. By the time Sunday came like i said nobody was touching heat or damage.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#13 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

Ah shit happens. XSV can say oh we beat damage all they want but they were watching and Damage was in the finals. By the time Sunday came like i said nobody was touching heat or damage.

I don't really care about that, I just thought it was ironic that in the last PSP event of the season Damage did the same thing to XSV that they did in the first NPPL event of the season. Me saying Damage got beat by XSV was more just the setup for my mentioning the playing on.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#14 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

I don't really care about that, I just thought it was ironic that in the last PSP event of the season Damage did the same thing to XSV that they did in the first NPPL event of the season. Me saying Damage got beat by XSV was more just the setup for my mentioning the playing on.

Yeah it doesnt surprise me. Damage is some cocky dudes. It kinda bugs me. Every since NPPL XSV has been running there mouth so it does not surprise me they did that when they were about to loose.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#15 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

Yeah it doesnt surprise me. Damage is some cocky dudes. It kinda bugs me. Every since NPPL XSV has been running there mouth so it does not surprise me they did that when they were about to loose.

Its rather sad, because even if I disliked Damage's success, I at least respected the skill and talent they had. With Propst doing this twice, and JRab doing it once, it makes it harder to respect the talent. I like it when I don't know who to root for because I like both teams, but Damage seems to make it easier for me to root against them.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#16 SamBo

SamBo

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

Yeah I'm really glad damage couldn't pull it out. Especially after all that crap they said on youtube.

#17 DarkSide

DarkSide

I want that Purple stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:53 AM

Fixed.

Lol, thanks for that. :P

Didn't get to see it, was it even worse than the finals?

I personally thought it was worse. They just sat there for 20-30 minutes
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

#18 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

I guess im the only one that enjoyed the close good match ups rather than blow outs. I was really entertained by sundays competition.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#19 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,105 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

anyone else notice that Xball turns pretty rapidly into only 1 or 2 points choosing the winner?
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#20 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

anyone else notice that Xball turns pretty rapidly into only 1 or 2 points choosing the winner?

Have you seen the compition in the PSP this year? Its crazy how good teams have gotten. There is no Dynasty or Ironmen or Russians winning every event. Everybodys good.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#21 Darthdoug

Darthdoug

Playing for CRU LT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

It wasn't the pro teams being boring or defensive... it was the WC LAYOUT being that way. They just played the way they had to to win.
Doug

I play for Cru Paintball
My Team is Cru LT

#22 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,105 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Have you seen the compition in the PSP this year? Its crazy how good teams have gotten. There is no Dynasty or Ironmen or Russians winning every event. Everybodys good.

that wasn't the point i was making ....
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users