cpuwhiz22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

Marker: '03 WGP Autococker Prostock
Condition: 8/10
Color: Red
Upgrades: CP Reg, Orracle 3-way, Trigger (I think)
Known Problems: Saftey was making the sear stick so I took it out, but it's included in the sale
Asking Price: $175 shipped OBO
Shipping Options: USPS
Trades of interest: Violent Series Trigger for eXTCy, Scuba Fill Station, or anything else you got, just ask. In cases of smaller items add cash
Location of item: Detroit, MI
What is Included: Marker, Barrel, Stock Reg, Stock 3-way (I believe), some extra pneumatic hose, some barbs

11-2-12: Listing on eBay. Mods, please lock or remove this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI5Qn6duxd0

I have only had this for about six months. I got it on craigslist from a guy who said it was broken. Turned out there was a broken 3-way barb causing a leak at the hose, and the saftey was causing the sear to be stuck so it wasn't cycling. I struggled to get a find the right barb for the 3 way, so I just got a new Orracle 3-way. Pretty much everything on this marker had been loctited on so in the process of getting the old 3-way off I broke another barb. I also took apart the reg to clean it, and then took a break from the project and bought a CP reg in the meantime because sweet spotting without an externally adjustable reg is a PITA. When I threw the original reg back together I just threw the washer stack in there, so I doubt they are oriented properly, but should be in functional shape so if you open it up you should be able to put them back in order. The Orracle 3 way, and the CP reg are installed currently and it works great. I am including the old 3 way and old reg, as well as some barbs I got in the process and hose.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by cpuwhiz22, 02 November 2012 - 09:11 PM.

#2 Backyard shot

Backyard shot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

what size are the barbs?

#3 cpuwhiz22

cpuwhiz22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

No clue. I think they were called solenoid barbs at paintball gateway. I had tried to get barbs for the stock 3 way and after 3 tries I gave up and bought the orracle 3 way. I won't sell the barbs by themselves though. It's not worth it...

#4 cpuwhiz22

cpuwhiz22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

Come on guys, make an offer! I am not firm on the price. Any offers are welcome!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users