• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 XxJKATxX

XxJKATxX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

Title says it all I have a axe now thinking about trading up to the nt11 opinions have heard bad things about nt's just what exatly are they if any just wanna hear some opinions

#2 tyronejk

tyronejk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:13 PM

Haven't used one personally, but I hear that the some NT's are great, but some NT's break a lot of paint.

#3 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

The nt is still one of my favorite high ends, I love em!

#4 paintballin247

paintballin247

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

Ok you have to know that the NT is an extremely finicky gun. If you don't have the pressures set just right and the right spacers in, the gun is basically an expensive paper weight. That being said, if you enjoy tinkering around with your guns and don't mind putting in the effort to make sure it won't break paint and shoot properly, then I would say do which ever you'd rather do, it won't be a bad thing either way.

Edited by paintballin247, 31 October 2012 - 04:49 PM.

#5 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

It is finicky when it comes to pressure, but you don't need spacers..

#6 brrrishcold

brrrishcold

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

I absolutely love my NT. I use no spacers and left the pressure at whatever the default setting is. It consistently shoots 287-290 FPS.. Ball on ball basically. Love the NT. If you have problems with it then you should get it bwing'd. I have never chopped paint but I've had a few balls break in the barrel (.684 bore). I'm not sure why that is.
I have never used an axe (don't like the fore grip) but my cousin loves his mini. Not an axe, but close enough. He uses his mini over his ego11. His mini sounds pretty awesome and quiet though.
So... It's your call. I stick to dye because the dye HQ is local. :)

#7 slipknot414

slipknot414

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

I traded my Nt11 in for in axe, just didn't like it. But the axe is great, and my friend (Who I gave it to) LOVES it.

I absolutely love my NT. I use no spacers and left the pressure at whatever the default setting is. It consistently shoots 287-290 FPS.. Ball on ball basically. Love the NT. If you have problems with it then you should get it bwing'd. I have never chopped paint but I've had a few balls break in the barrel (.684 bore). I'm not sure why that is.
I have never used an axe (don't like the fore grip) but my cousin loves his mini. Not an axe, but close enough. He uses his mini over his ego11. His mini sounds pretty awesome and quiet though.

Mini over an ego?..

Edited by slipknot414, 02 November 2012 - 04:46 PM.

#8 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

Pain is irrelevent, yet inevitable.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

I traded my Nt11 in for in axe, just didn't like it. But the axe is great, and my friend (Who I gave it to) LOVES it.

Mini over an ego?..

I'd shoot a mini over and ego.

Damn things are loud as hell.

And use a mini with a 45/45, and you got light as hell setup.
Posted Image
Yes, I work at Wal*Mart, got a problem with that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users