19 replies to this topic

#1 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

There's no kill like overkill.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

Is this marker a good beginers marker? Is it worth it for the price? One can expect to pay 200$ new for one in Canada.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

100% of the cake is a lie, if you're one of the 15% that just accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle, put this in your sig.

I could do a triple backflip, shoot out all of vendetta, and then proceed to fuck Megan Fox in the middle of the field and walk off and people would still call me "That Guy".

#2 GoldieCurls

GoldieCurls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

I bought a Vibe a little while back, and it definitely served me for my money.

11 BPS is as high as I wanted to go, it was light enough, seemed pretty durable. Only really annoying thing is when you take it apart (As in when you can see the board and such), but thats probably because I was only used to the bolt-out-the-back (I decided to fix my power button after so long).

But, you could spend a little more and get something better, probably.

Maybe save up for SLG?

Or maybe thats just me.
I am that guy

#3 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

• Banned
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

I bought a Vibe a little while back, and it definitely served me for my money.

11 BPS is as high as I wanted to go, it was light enough, seemed pretty durable. Only really annoying thing is when you take it apart (As in when you can see the board and such), but thats probably because I was only used to the bolt-out-the-back (I decided to fix my power button after so long).

But, you could spend a little more and get something better, probably.

Maybe save up for SLG?

Or maybe thats just me.

The SLG 09 is 400$, so no.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

100% of the cake is a lie, if you're one of the 15% that just accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle, put this in your sig.

I could do a triple backflip, shoot out all of vendetta, and then proceed to fuck Megan Fox in the middle of the field and walk off and people would still call me "That Guy".

#4 Ben w

Ben w

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 04:35 PM

My first marker was a vibe and it was a good beginer marker. Defenatly worth the $$$
CX4- BYTOWN SYNDICATE

#5 Xcessive

Xcessive

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:40 PM

I haven't shot one myself, but they are suppose to be great for the price. Especially since they should shoot fine with C02.

#6 yuleox

yuleox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:41 PM

Ive shot one its pretty good. Great bang for the buck. Arent SLG supposed to b like $200?

Sig made by Laburton
Help laburton become a mod here>
http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20741

#7 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

• Banned
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:49 PM

Ive shot one its pretty good. Great bang for the buck. Arent SLG supposed to b like $200?

Hahaha, not in Canada my friend, everything is much more expensive. The SLG 09 is 384.99 plus tax, which equals roughly 435$. Not sure about the 08's and 07's.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

#8 yuleox

yuleox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:51 PM

That really sucks. Go to U.S. for a week buy all your paintball gear then go back lol. But ya the vibe is good but if you can take a look at the ion xe. Its like a higehr model of a vibe

Sig made by Laburton

#9 Xyph

Xyph

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

Hahaha, not in Canada my friend, everything is much more expensive. The SLG 09 is 384.99 plus tax, which equals roughly 435$. Not sure about the 08's and 07's.

Thats crazy?! 09 SLG basics are $200 down here and $300 for the 09 SLG UL dam with how expensive a SLG is up there you could get a 09 PMR down here.

#10 MagBaller

MagBaller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

I bought an 09 SLG UL and a vibe at the same time. THe SLG for my primary and the Vibe as my back up. I find myself using the vibe more often than the SLG. It is so simple, no eyes, works well and is very consistant. You will need a better barrel, though.

#11 MrSandwich

MrSandwich

Rated 1/5 stars on my profile

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:16 PM

Vibe is good they seem to work great

#12 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

• Banned
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

Thats crazy?! 09 SLG basics are $200 down here and $300 for the 09 SLG UL dam with how expensive a SLG is up there you could get a 09 PMR down here.

http://www.paintball...Path=157_31_992
Didnt know there was a ''UL'' model >_>
EDIT
http://www.premiumpa.../p17042575.html
Still raping our wallets.

Edited by U83R 1337, 21 March 2009 - 08:36 PM.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

#13 yuleox

yuleox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:29 PM

Ouch quite expensive

Sig made by Laburton

#14 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

• Banned
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:44 PM

Ouch quite expensive

http://www.premiumpa.../p17037326.html
Found a better price, but even with shipping it would probably be about the same buying from my local proshop.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

#15 Z3R0

Z3R0

Spontaneous Hate Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

That's what happens when $1 Canadian only gets you about 81 cents American...

Damn economy... I miss the situation we were in last summer, when my dollar was worth more than yours! Everything was so CHEAP! :P

-Z3R0

sledgehammerbanner2.jpg
05 Cyborg, 06 Cyborg, PM8, Hybrid NXT, E-Mag

Classic/Pump/SC Mag, Brassterling, CCM 86'd SuperStocker, 2008 Grey Ghost, VM-68 EXC

#16 showard54

showard54

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:16 PM

Is this marker a good beginers marker? Is it worth it for the price? One can expect to pay 200$ new for one in Canada.

For 50 more dollars you can get a gun way better than the Vibe and thats the 2009 Proto SLG basic great gun. The vibe just has to many problems with leaking the SLG is a much better gun.
Current Setup -
SP-1, CP Tactical W/Apex Tip, Python Kit, Ninja 68/45, Halo B W/Rip, Proto Pro Axis W/Yellow Lense

#17 Trilogy

Trilogy

Cyborg Pirate Ninja Jesus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:58 AM

For 50 more dollars you can get a gun way better than the Vibe and thats the 2009 Proto SLG basic great gun. The vibe just has to many problems with leaking the SLG is a much better gun.

things are more expensive in canada.

#18 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

• Banned
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:06 AM

That's what happens when $1 Canadian only gets you about 81 cents American...

Damn economy... I miss the situation we were in last summer, when my dollar was worth more than yours! Everything was so CHEAP! :P

-Z3R0

Yeah i remember when everything was cheap.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

#19 Murdernickle

Murdernickle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:10 PM

My girlfriend has a Vibe and I use it as a backup or jsut for some rec ball all the time. Great marker, quiet as all get out (from about 10 feet away you can't hear it) hardly any kickback, reliable, good on gas as long as it's in the right dwell mode, and resiliant. You can beat the crap out of it and it will still work. Totally worth it's price...just sucks if you can't get it for a decent price. Maybe look online?
Free Graphic Design Work

The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

No Referral Links.

#20 nikd1

nikd1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:29 PM

ya im probably gunna get a vibe as well cuz every thing else is like a billion dollars more expensive in canada
if at first you don't succeed, so much for skydiving.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users