No replies to this topic

#1 Gibbs5893

Gibbs5893

Gun Whore 2.0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

I recently conducted a deal on here with someone (no need to menetion names, everything was fine after we sorted it out) I shipped first since he was PC and he shipped when he received.. nothing abnormal there, but rather then asking me for my address he used the return address on the package, which wasn't mine because I shipped from Mailsource, (company that does fedex, usps, ups, dhl, etc.) And they didn't put my address they used theirs and it said Mail Source: Mailed for Eric Gibbs and then their address. Luckily i live right around the corner and they held onto it. And i hadn't even realized that I didn't even give him my address and I always go to my post office to ship and have my actual return address there but the one time I dont and this happens lol.

Moral of the story, always double check and confirm the address with someone before shipping to avoid problems, it was delivered yesterday in springfield where i live and I didn't get it so I started to worry it was stolen :( but it wasn't :D. But yeah.

ALWAYS CONFIRM ADDRESS BEFORE SENDING!!!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users