OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,067 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

The way to tune the Axe and sweet spot it is:
1.)Back cap 1 1/2 turns out from all the way in
2.)Lower the OP until desired FPS is acquired
3.)Lower dwell until it messes with your FPS then add 1 or 2 blinks from when it started messing with the FPS

Edited by kingJurzy, 03 November 2012 - 08:06 PM.

#3 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

You could get a new bolt if you want, made a big difference on my Axe but it's not a "Must have" by any means. XSV Boss bolt did me wonders $35.

You will have to mess with the settings again though, this is only if you want a smoother, quieter shot. :tup:

#4 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:42 AM

Both these guys gave you good advise.

To get the AXE to shoot as quiet and smooth as possible you need to spend a few dollars on upgrades.

I know, you just spent a boatload on your new AXE, if you take JK's advise you will get a stock AXE shooting the best it can, stock. If you get the bolt EE mentioned and an underbore barrel ($30-125), you will see your operating pressure drop another 30-40 psi. That means: smoother, quieter and much more efficientcy.

Enjoy your new AXE!

Good luck!

.....what is it about guys who shoot AXE's, a King and an Emperor, and hear I am, just David, am I missing something?

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

#5 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

Both these guys gave you good advise.

To get the AXE to shoot as quiet and smooth as possible you need to spend a few dollars on upgrades.

I know, you just spent a boatload on your new AXE, if you take JK's advise you will get a stock AXE shooting the best it can, stock. If you get the bolt EE mentioned and an underbore barrel ($30-125), you will see your operating pressure drop another 30-40 psi. That means: smoother, quieter and much more efficientcy.

Enjoy your new AXE!

Good luck!

.....what is it about guys who shoot AXE's, a King and an Emperor, and hear I am, just David, am I missing something?

Your missing out on alot haha. BTW, would you recommend the critical trigger?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users