4 replies to this topic

#1 PrimeTimePred

PrimeTimePred

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

A new pair of pants will be my next purchase guys, im looking for a good pair but cant justify dropping about $180 on new dye/empire pants... Ive been looking at valken's stuff and have about 100 to spend but was wondering if their pants are insufficient in any way... Has anybody had any experience with them? If not, what other pants can you reccommend around $100? (Please dont say some OLD dye/empire ones because all the medium sizes are sold out of those lol)

#2 8765

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Some of the empire and valken pants are practically identical. Exact same material, same little features and padding for many places. I bet they come from the same factory in China or wherever and then Kee and Valken just re-brand them. Now not every single model year is the same, but basically they're essentially the same quality.
"Memory is cheap." -Dr. Sam Kassegne

#3 obft

obft

Bringing Sexy Back

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

I have Redemptions and I have no complaints, good enough padding to slide with(hip slide at least), while not restricting your movement or trapping a lot of heat.

#4 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

Have you looked at Draxxus Shank V2's, I believe they are about $100.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#5 PBDarthHolio

PBDarthHolio

I find your lack of faith disturbing!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

I've been using a pair of 2011 Valken Redemption Stealth pants and I really like them for $100. They have plenty of room but aren't overly baggy. Good padding in all the necessary places and the material on the knees is really tough. I like that these pants have zippered pockets. My only complaint is breaking in the padding for the lower back, it's a little stiff at first but is softening up after a few washes. They do have good venting but do tend to get a little warmer than my 08 Proto pants.

All in all I've been really happy with these for $100.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users