• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 XxJKATxX

XxJKATxX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

been wearing my old nike shocks for yr 1/2 now for one thing they are a size to small and so worn no grip left on them do you suggest paintball cleats or will any work i really want somthing with alot of comfort i am completly flat footed so my ankles hurt after awhile. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

and please nothing over 80$

#2 speedballer001

speedballer001

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

80$ exactly are the Exalt cleats, these things are amazing. They are very comfortable. I have wider feet so I was kind of scared of buying online without having tried them on but I did anyway. They fit perfectly. I used them and they grip well on both turf and regular grass and even woods. I recomend these things completely.

#3 The Knife Crazy

The Knife Crazy

Spray and Pray Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

Any cleat will work! I play soccer so when i get a new pair i recycle the old pair to paintball! They're built to last and have TONS of colors and combos! I say Soccer cleats.

If You're Not in the Front, You're Doing it Wrong

Current Setup:
Empire Axe in Gun Metal Grey with Matching Freak Barrel Kit
Dye Rotor
Ninja 50/4500

#4 XxJKATxX

XxJKATxX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Any cleat will work! I play soccer so when i get a new pair i recycle the old pair to paintball! They're built to last and have TONS of colors and combos! I say Soccer cleats.

the onyl thing bad about soccer cleats they have no foot support i played soccer when i was younger and if i remember correctly the cleats wer not comfortable at all

80$ exactly are the Exalt cleats, these things are amazing. They are very comfortable. I have wider feet so I was kind of scared of buying online without having tried them on but I did anyway. They fit perfectly. I used them and they grip well on both turf and regular grass and even woods. I recomend these things completely.

i have heard problems of the spikes falling off if i get a paintball cleats gonna look into the shreadders but i have not researched enough on both to know alot

Edited by XxJKATxX, 03 November 2012 - 10:49 PM.

#5 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Just go try on a bunch at a sporting goods store and find what is comfortable to. I prefer my lacrosse cleats, or wide receiver cleats.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#6 Forrest

Forrest

It's gonna be a bloodbath!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Any cleat will really work. Football spikes are best.

I have Exalt cleats and I love them, and I'd recommend them. One or two have the spikes fallen out, but if they do locktite them on and they won't go anywhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users