• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 fallenman96

fallenman96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

I'm 16 and I'm 5"8 or 5"9 weighing 215 I'm not just fat but I got.a lot.of fat on me. I eat a lot of pizza and drink pop a lot. After school I walk.about a mile from my bus to house and its flat and up hills so do you think if I eat healthy and drink more water and a lot less pop and mabey run the way home I can lose weight at a healthy rate.

#2 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Posted Image

This should do nicely

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#3 XxJKATxX

XxJKATxX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

yea this is basic dieting tips quit soda(pop) perminatly go to water if u get tired of that i drink green tea or put a flavor packet in my water i am doing this now i started my diet 2 weeks ago im 6'3 and started at 260 2 weeks ago but i have body wellness everyday at school which is lifting weights running basketball stuff like that i stop eating that horrible school food and now i bring a wheat bread pb&J and buy skim milk at school to make a protein shake in my blender bottle i have lost 12lb in these 2 weeks just try to stay on the diet somtimes i really want a soda if you do have that urge get somthing diet i usually get a sprite zero from the drink machine at school you jsut have to stay with it and exercise more and intead of walking that mile run or jog it and u will get stonger considering if you are like me and have a 20lb bookbag on you XD but seriously you can do it just have to stay with it we are guys and teenagers so weight comes off easy for us

Edited by XxJKATxX, 03 November 2012 - 10:20 PM.

#4 XxJKATxX

XxJKATxX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

Posted Image

This should do nicely

Laughed so hard when i saw this

#5 fallenman96

fallenman96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

I laughed at the pic.to Lol and I'm.in.gym.class and we run 5 laps in are gym under 2 mins stretch then.5 laps under 2 mins then we do a mile they give us 16 mins but I run so.I.do under 8 so.I'm.really getting like 2 miles

#6 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

I laughed at the pic.to Lol and I'm.in.gym.class and we run 5 laps in are gym under 2 mins stretch then.5 laps under 2 mins then we do a mile they give us 16 mins but I run so.I.do under 8 so.I'm.really getting like 2 miles

Eat less and better + Workout more. = Weight loss. Just make sure you have a balanced diet.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#7 fallenman96

fallenman96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

Yea I'm going to try to eat mabey 2 eggs in morning then.lunch take a wheat sandwhich then run in gym to.make.sure I sweet.then go home and eat something for dinner. What is something really healthy that will fill.me.

#8 XxJKATxX

XxJKATxX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Yea I'm going to try to eat mabey 2 eggs in morning then.lunch take a wheat sandwhich then run in gym to.make.sure I sweet.then go home and eat something for dinner. What is something really healthy that will fill.me.

i had a problem with snacking protein shakes are the best thing to fill me up they also have this awesome protein pudding at gnc really filling but the stuff can be expensive and the best protein in my opinion is ANS POWERMAXX tastes good also

Edited by XxJKATxX, 03 November 2012 - 10:44 PM.

#9 fallenman96

fallenman96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

Hmmm my.goal is.to.get down to 150ish again and get back.into.paintball again and start trying to.go.somewhere.in the sport so I'm motivated to work out going to run a lot anything else can do to.drop.weight fast as I can

#10 XxJKATxX

XxJKATxX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Hmmm my.goal is.to.get down to 150ish again and get back.into.paintball again and start trying to.go.somewhere.in the sport so I'm motivated to work out going to run a lot anything else can do to.drop.weight fast as I can

what everyone is suggested so far is the best thing to do just exercise and diet you will be suprised how quick the weight will come off

#11 fallenman96

fallenman96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

ok I was thinking of starting to wrestle again but I messed.myself up.last.few year of.droping 15 lbs of water weight and starving myself to.drop a weight class so I don't think I want to go through that again

#12 Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

bigx speaks truth.
Super Nintendo, Sega Gensis, when I was dead broke man I couldn't picture this.
-Biggie Smalls
Learned the hard way not to use a speedfeed when its raining. 8/6/11

#13 fallenman96

fallenman96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

This.morning I had a biscuit and a glass of.water. used to eat like 15 priced of.bacon like 6 eggs and like 5 small.biscuts

#14 dave_zok

dave_zok

Ditka says be nice on the Internet

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

This.morning I had a biscuit and a glass of.water. used to eat like 15 priced of.bacon like 6 eggs and like 5 small.biscuts

This no good! You need some carbs but not like that. All the fat in the bacon and carbs you just had is not a good part of any diet

You are young so you have huge potential. You need to work out with some sort of weight resistance. You will explode with muscle if you do. And the more muscle you have the more calories you natural burn throughout the day.

Eggs are good staple for any diet, I eat about 50 a week. I would switch to a turkey bacon and cut out the carbs for breakfast. Or replace the carbs with oats.
My Feedback

LNIB SE 2012 G6R with ups
Nobody cares that you're under 18 and pay for all your own gear.

#15 fallenman96

fallenman96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

im trying to cut my calories intake from what im at now down to around 2k-3k a day from where when i used to eat i was hitting 5k or so with no exercise now im doing 2k-3k and running. and now doing insanity need to get the diet stuff for that bad.

#16 dave_zok

dave_zok

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

im trying to cut my calories intake from what im at now down to around 2k-3k a day from where when i used to eat i was hitting 5k or so with no exercise now im doing 2k-3k and running. and now doing insanity need to get the diet stuff for that bad.

Just take note that you don't need to cut below 3000 calories. You are 16 year old and male. This is when you develop a lot of muscle. Cutting too many calories can delay growth during your puberty time.

Also it's not just about total calories its about what those calories came from. I can eat 5000 calories with 0 carbs and lose more weight than eating 3000 calories or carbs. Just a suggestion.

Some information on calorie burning.
At rest your body is burning 100% fat and then protein.
At full activity your body is burning 100% carbs. Olympic athletes can only sustain 100% output for about 18 seconds at a time. So for a max for 18 seconds are you burning 100% carbs.

Edited by dave_zok, 04 November 2012 - 11:31 AM.

My Feedback

#17 fallenman96

fallenman96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

Have you used insanity? If you have how fast will i see results been doing it for a day or so now i know i wont see results this fast didnt expect to but will i start seeing some in say a week-2 weeks of using it 4 times a week and the other days im running.

#18 dave_zok

dave_zok

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

Have you used insanity? If you have how fast will i see results been doing it for a day or so now i know i wont see results this fast didnt expect to but will i start seeing some in say a week-2 weeks of using it 4 times a week and the other days im running.

I have insanity and let me tell you that 75% of that success is following that diet. I can't really do the workout because I tore cartilage in my left knee snowboarding last year. And insanity has a shit ton of squats. But it is a tough workout.

Edited by dave_zok, 04 November 2012 - 11:54 AM.

My Feedback

#19 fallenman96

fallenman96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

ive been using it from youtube so i dont really see the diet and what to eat when to eat and how much. anyway u can send me a link to get the diet plan so i can start doing that as well

#20 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

I'm 16, 5'9, and was 197 in may. And now I'm 175. In six months.

All I can say is cut out all the shit food and start lifting weights and doing cardio, make sure you have good form when lifting and running.

The results you see after awhile was enough motivation to keep me on track with my diet and exercising.
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users