• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 macaul

macaul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Hey guys I recently had to get rid of my old youtube channel and make a new one. If youve never seen my channel, here are some videos from it :D

Ive been making some tips/tricks videos, and I will be making them weekly! I try to put some comedy into the videos because i hate watching boring videos!

Next week, I will be doing a video on "field awareness"! Subscribe if you want weekly HD videos! Also, if you have any ideas for new videos, let me know!!

If you like the videos, SHARE the channel, and you will be an AWESOME PERSON :tup:

more videos can be found on the channel. Thanks for your time!

#2 dertydood

dertydood

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

Cool vids man! I've seen hundreds more on the same subjects, but I like the way you present them. It looks like you have a lot of fun, and at the same time provide useful information.
Swap my Ego 11 parts! OG green for white, black, silver etc.... http://www.techpb.co...1

My feedback- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217960-

#3 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

The funny thing is... I already watched your videos and found that I am to short to shoot over the top of the bunker.

Edit: Also thanks for the tip on switching hands, I actually use the method in your video.

Edited by sonicx059, 04 November 2012 - 01:04 AM.

602420_508306232582957_760957084_n.jpg

#4 macaul

macaul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

that's funny you say that! I actually am a little too short for a lot of bunkers. I sometimes find myself hopping over the top of bunkers, and taking my shots while in air...haha it looks silly but it works sometimes!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)