2 replies to this topic

#1 Adicarg

Adicarg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Now this is my diliema hehe.
Im gonna get new pants which of all of there are better for warm weather and playing on dirt and sometimes a bit of gravel. I really need them to be tough without being to bulky. I still have a pair of Dye pants that i bought in 1999 and i believe is time to give them a bit of a rest hehehe.
So what you guys think?

#2 JCw00dy

JCw00dy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

Eclipse EVX are by far the best, you can literally go slide in a parking lot. Plus with all the padding and heavy duty cloth, they still are light weight. It only took a few days of playing for the knee pads to break in and form around my shin. In my opinion the EVX are the best but you can't go wrong with any of them.

#3 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Eclipse pants are the most comfortable pants that I've found and should be quite durable, but they seem heavy. I haven't gotten to play in a pair much since most don't fit me. The Empire zeros are meant to be lighter weight, and all my empire pants have been durable, though I haven't used those exact ones. Dye makes quality gear as well. HK, however, I've heard are not as tough as other brands. If I were you, I'd go with the Contact Zeros since they're quality and light. The C12s and Eclipse pants will likely be bulkier, but not enough that would hinder your movement. Unfortunately, I can't speak to how well they are ventilated.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users