• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

thinking of getting the razor ion 2.0 with the 86 degree frame. i rarely play speedball but wanted a cheap speedball gun cause im converted my cocker into a pump. i wanted the razor because of the *86 frame it has.

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#2 Impulse3159

Impulse3159

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

Sounds good but beware you wont get any customer support if something goes wrong and replacement parts may be hard to find.

#3 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

thanks

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#4 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

thinking of getting the razor ion 2.0... because of the *86 frame

Get an XTC instead. If you want an 86 frame, then get a CCM one for your cocker. The value sucks for these non-bolt out back, stovepipe feedneck, garbage board without even ABS.

Sounds good but beware you wont get any customer support if something goes wrong and replacement parts may be hard to find.

Ions have tons of parts floating around, and can be had cheaply. Gog still makes replacement parts for Ions, and many of the parts are identical to the Envy/XTC line.

Edited by Sydarm, 05 November 2012 - 10:06 PM.

#5 Impulse3159

Impulse3159

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

I think what i was tring to say is that the odds that one part that breaks and you cant find a replcement kind of ordeal. Lthough there are some sweet aluminum body kits at ansgear i believe and they are sexxxay. I have an older impulse and. Dm4 so if something happens to my dm i can call dye and likewise for m impulse im SOL that was more my point in the previous comment.

There is nothing wrong with an ion honestly with the aftermarket parts that are out there i would get the 2.0ion over the extcy. But thats just me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users