• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stefan98c

stefan98c

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

I'm thinking of getting a Dye Reflex, because I am an Intermediate/Advanced player (somewhere in the middle). I know that this gun will last me at least 3-4 years, so I'm thinking of getting it. I had almost made my decision, but then Dye released the 2013 edition, which tumbled me into quite a kerfuffle. (LOL)

So now I'm torn between it. I don't really know anything about the 2013, and it would be great if someone could tell me about whats been changed. HustlePaintball told me that they're identical (same internals, same reg) but the 2013 just looks slightly different. I'm just checking.

Thanks,
Stefan

#2 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

As far as I know, they just changed the milling and colors. Same bolt engine, reg, board, asa, trigger, and feedneck.
I'd pick up a 12 to save a few bucks unless you love how the 13 looks and would spend more for the looks.

#3 sarix0

sarix0

❤ Mizore ❤

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:22 AM

As far as I know, they just changed the milling and colors. Same bolt engine, reg, board, asa, trigger, and feedneck.
I'd pick up a 12 to save a few bucks unless you love how the 13 looks and would spend more for the looks.

^This. There Is no difference with the guns other then cosmetics. Pick what looks nicer to you.

According To Dye's Website in the provided link below, The 13 Models have an LPR. I'm about 100% sure thats bullshit though, and dye just fucked up. How funny.

I see the 12's are down to $450, while the 13's are at $500. Both the 12 and 13 PGA's are sitting at $550, all according to the Dye Website: http://shop.dyepaint...h-polished.html

Provided Dye truly did fuck up with the LPR thing, which Im VERY sure they did - You can't go wrong with either as it's only cosmetic difference. It's all about what you can afford and what looks nicer too you.

Edited by sarix0, 26 November 2012 - 05:28 AM.

Posted Image
You wanna see my black / purple NT11 with Mizore lasered On It? TOO DAMN BAD.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users