• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 woodsballer414

woodsballer414

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

So today my friends DM9 (or 10) was leaking and after stripping it down and lubing everything, still leaked. Replaced all the orings, still leaked. Sat there for half a hour trying to hear the leak and figure it's in the reg. Strip it down again and carefully check each piece before relubing and putting back together, still leaks. Go to test fire it and notice it has a low battery. Change the battery and hear it air up. No more leaks. Can anybody explain this to me? Dye markers are weird as shit.
LoNgBalLeR......................................................................................................SPLAT!!!

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,968 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

The solenoid was probably not being held completely to one side, and was lagging somewhere in between. Not necessarily anything specific with Dye, probably just the solenoid they picked out for the gun.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 05 November 2012 - 10:53 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#3 Razgriz183

Razgriz183

rAwR!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

Yea what happen was the battery didn't have enough power to close the noid, this happens with the mini/axe. While other guns tend to not open the noid when the battery is low
my feedback :) 16/0/0
www.zephyrpaintball.com

www.OringMonkey.com

www.santaclarapaintball.com

#4 Scirca

Scirca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

I hear ya bro. I have a 2011 Rail, and I sent it to Dye back in Feb. thinking I had a faulty Solenoid. Turns out it was just low battery. And for some reason, the batteries they have are shitty, in combination of the marker eating up battery power when it's off. But Dye still makes some great ass markers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users