10 replies to this topic

#1 SlamSlayer

SlamSlayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

*Updated this post 5/1/13 to reflect the current status*

Hey guy just wanted to give all my NYC area players a heads up. I have a paintball group on Facebook if anyone wants to join up. We are currently up to 323 members and growing everyday. We're a casual group, comprised of woodsballers and speedballers from the NYC and surrounding area who just love to play and talk about paintball. As well as easily meet new players in the local area.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NYMPaintball/

We recently had patches made up as well, which have become pretty highly demanded. The first batch is on the way and the second list is already filling up before I even opened it for orders.

Posted Image

Check the event wall, someone always has something going on. As well as "official" meet and greet days. Like a few weeks ago for my birthday. Even had a BIG BBQ

Posted Image

Edited by SlamSlayer, 01 May 2013 - 11:03 PM.

#2 OBF

OBF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

Joined. :D

My feedback: http://www.techpb.co...331&hl=feedback

10/0/0

#3 SlamSlayer

SlamSlayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

This coming Feb, Sunday, the 17th we'll be attending the Revenge of the Yeti game at Cousins Paintball on Staten Island. We'll be shooting for the red team! We're up to 93 members and counting, who will be the 100th? No prizes though haha ^^.

#4 SlamSlayer

SlamSlayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

Approaching the 200 member mark! We have quite a group coming out to the Yeti game on the 17th at Cousins Staten Island as well. At least 30 players for the Red Team! Looking forward to the group picture as much as playing lol.

#5 SlamSlayer

SlamSlayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

Sick day today at the Yeti game guys! Next game is our 1 year anniversary game at Cousins NJ!

#6 SlamSlayer

SlamSlayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

Great game for our first annual anniversary game yesterday! We just hit the 250 member mark! Next game will be Dark Ops Extreme THIS Sunday where I will be the Red team XO.

#7 SlamSlayer

SlamSlayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Dark Ops was a GREAT game. Thanks to everyone who came out. My favorite part was easily the awesome and hilarious award ceremony post game. Also we're inching our way up towards 300 members!

#8 SlamSlayer

SlamSlayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

We just had a great meet and greet and a BBQ for my birthday. Had 21 people show up, it was a great time. The food was awesome. We're slowly inching our way to 300, we're at the 280 member mark!

Plenty more events coming up!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 SlamSlayer

SlamSlayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

We're just 5 members away from hitting the 300 count! Also.. PATCHES!

Posted Image

#10 SlamSlayer

SlamSlayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

First wave of patches are finally on the way! Also we're over 300 members now, at 323, with quite the community going on! Our next stop should be Big Game Cousins LI

Posted Image

#11 SlamSlayer

SlamSlayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

We've surpassed 400 members and growing still! We're also on the THIRD wave of patches. Also we have a few Meet and Greets coming up including on at Long Live Paintball this coming Saturday!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users