Just thought I'd upload a small review since I've owned this mask for about a year now.
So, just simple stuff using a 1-10 scale, 1 being shit, 10 being awesome.
- The 'flex' part is wide as hell, and nice and flexible. It'll catch balls flying towards your face, and it won't touch your face at all.
- The part that goes directly in front of you chin, literally is the same size as my chin. so if I put my head up a bit, I'd probably get hit in the neck/chin
-So much venting
-Won't fog up
-Nice soft ears
-Wide, it'll fit any face
So much air. I can barely tell I have a mask on. Other than the fact I have bright green around my lenses.
-"Flex" part is too wide
- You'll definitely get some funny looks at the field
- Nice range of colors
Lens Replacement/Taking apart: 3/10
- I have yet to be able to fully remove the lens off this thing.
- If you want to remove the lens for cleaning, it's impossible
- If you succesfully remove the lens, you've touched the inside so many time that it'll be ruined forever. You can barely clean this thing
- Nice plastic, a bit cheapish on the joints
- Joints are a pain in the ass to take of, and look like they're gonna break. Seriously.
- Nice flex material.
- Lenses are very well built, won't fog up
Good for people who:
-Have small-wide faces
-Don't wanna change the lens on this thing. ever
-Want something comfortable and well ventilated
Bad for people who:
-Will get the lens dirty
-Want to ever change the lens
-Don't want to look like fools
Suggestions: If you want a better mask, go for an i4, or Sly Profit. I've never owned either of these masks, but their owners can swear by them, and their lens change system is gorgeous. They're made by well respected companies (when was the last time a JP product was well built, other than paint (which is half decent, but it's cheap and gets the job done!)?)
If anyone wants mine, I'm selling/trading for an i4 or Sly Profit.
I've never even gotten shot by anything, just splatter from paint on the lens, but I couldn't even open the mask to clean the lens, and I'm not gonna ruin the thermal stuff, so might as well use lens cleaner.
JT Proflex Thermal Review
1 reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users